"What trouble?" You asked boorishly.

The woman let out a long puff of smoke and looked at you.

"What do you remember of last night?"

You looked down, trying to recall whatever she desired from you.

"Well, I woke up, went to work, and... that's it. What does it matter to you?

"Really?" She squinted at you. "And nothing weird seemed to happen? Nothing about last night?"

You were confused for a moment, unsure of what she meant. But then it hit. You remembered with ease once you felt the gun press harder into your skull.

"Oh." you gulped and looked down.

"Yeah." She took another puff from her cigarette, getting up."See, last night was supposed to be a simple trade. My guys were supposed to meet up with some men from another clan." You froze at the word 'clan.' "But that didn't go as planned. A shoot-out started. And you, you witnessed it." She pointed her cigarette at you.

You began to sweat, tugging at the rope against your wrists. You knew there was no chance of escape, but the possibility of your death at this moment was beginning to claw at you, destroying your thought of reason.

The man next to you pushed the gun against your skull, making your head turn sideways. You winced in pain as he leered at you. He had teeth as sharp as a sharks gleaming between his lips. In fact, everyone in the room seemed to.

"Johnny that's enough."

He hesitated, watching the woman walk around you.

"But Boss-"

"Enough." Lytha commanded. Her eyes said enough: 'Don't make me hurt you.'

The man named Johnny reluctantly backed off, pulling the gun away. But not before he spit next to you, watching you as he walked away.

You sneered back at him and tugged against your restraints once more. "Good. Call your guard dog away, seems like he needs some more training."

Johnny turns back, stomping towards you.

"You little--"

But Lytha gets in the way, snapping him out of his angry rage as she grips his shoulder and pushes him back. He growls and curls his fist.

"Do something about this bitch, Lytha!"

"I'm working on it. In the meantime calm yourself else I'll use you as an example."

Johnny stepped back, snarling and watching you. You knew with this woman, it'd be unlikely that he'd lay a finger on you without her consent.

"Yeah go back to your friends like a good pet. You're all her bitches, aren't you?"

With that snide comment, Johnny couldn't hold back. He roared and came down on you with his fist. Slipping past Lytha, he punched you square in the nose. You bent over from pain and shock.

Johnny tried to go back for more but was held back. He snarled, and from what you could see through watery eyes, his face looked like a rabid wolves. So much for the supposed protection.

"Alright everyone, out." Lytha demanded.

Johnny was barely constrained by the other men in the room. He began to shake, his body turning jagged and twisting at impossible angles. His eyes glowed a bright gold, pupils dilating as his hand reached for you. The man's nails stuck out longer and his face grew narrower. It was an unsightly scene as he was torn out of the room.