✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚

Começar do início

"mrs. nuguya. a madame as gorgeous as you don't fit to have tears rolling down her cheeks. but how could i blame you?" vox also said and crouched down beside you.

"it's not time for flirting." ike reminded.

y/n giggled a little bit. "mrs. nuguya, do you think we can still help in some way?"

mrs. nuguya stared at y/n.

"you're so gentle..." she whispered at the young lady.

"everyone told me to be wary of a girl named y/n and her friends. but you kids seem so nice." mrs. nuguya continued. "could you really help me?"

y/n smiled genuinely and nodded. "in exchange for your peace, we'll do our best to help you."

"y/n, a few spirits are coming this way." mysta said while staring outside the window.

his eyes were dilated and is almost similar to a fox, giving y/n a new yet strange kind of shivers.

"we'll take care of it." mysta and vox said in unison. the both of them nodded at each other before leaving the floor through the window.

"ah! those two, really..." y/n mumbled after he saw them jump out.

"i honestly just want to talk to my husband. i have a lot of questions to ask him..." mrs. nuguya confessed.

"is that it?" y/n asked.

"yes."

"are you sure?" y/n asked one more time.

"yes, i am sure."

"i'll contact him immediately." shu said while typing on his phone. "can we just suddenly let someone into the ritual?"

"yes. the consequences only happen to spirit mediums," y/n assured.

"also, y/n." mrs. nuguya called. "can you clean this house before i leave? i want to have a last look at my home before i go."

"you can even help if you'd like." ike suggested.

"really?"

"a spirit without its shell will soon reject his own body." y/n reminded. "are you sure, ike?" she asked.

the concern etched on her tone warmed ike's heart. "yes. i'll be fine."

"okay! i'll help!" mrs. nuguya beamed.

"shu." y/n called. "if mr. nuguya doesn't cooperate, tell him we'll get him ourselves." she darkly said.

shu nodded and started calling mr. nuguya with the number hiroto-san gave y/n.

"mr. nuguya... i'm sorry, but i need you back here in your old house... it's about your deceased wife... wait!"

"it seems like he won't cooperate." y/n mumbled.

"vox."

"at your service." vox said, who is already seated by the window sill, while mysta holds onto the side while he's hanging outside the window itself.

their eyes were glowing as the moonlight shines behind them. y/n has again felt shivers while staring at the two's orbs.

"can you fetch mr. nuguya for me?" she asked.

"of course, my dear."

"bring luca with you." y/n said and glanced at luca.

only to see his purple eyes glowing with his hair darkly shadowing his face.

"luca. open mr. nuguya's eyes until he's forced to see his deceased wife again."

"i understand." luca said and stood up.