✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚

Comenzar desde el principio

"no pang. i promise."

"how about your nose? will your nose bleed again?" ike asked as well.

"it won't. rest assured."

"how do we stop the ritual? like, how do we return back to normal?" vox asked too.

"once the ritual is running, the talismans on your foreheads will be stuck in there. it won't be blown by the wind or whatsoever." y/n informed the five. "so to be able to stop the ritual from running after we've performed the exorcism, we have to burn it with fire."

the boys just mumbled an ooohh. the fascinated looks on their faces really amused y/n to the core.

they all started holding each other's hands, making a circle. y/n then closed her eyes and started chanting a few words no one could understand.

the book in the middle started glowing before a magic circle appeared below the six of them. they all looked at each other, and their bodies were glowing in different colors.

y/n was surrounded by black and white smoke. vox too, is surrounded by red smoke, while the others had more like an aura with their specific color. orange, yellow, purple, blue.

the magic circle slowly disappeared, and so did the lights from their bodies.

"let's do our best." y/n said, earning a dedicated nod from everyone.

"there's someone walking upstairs." mysta suddenly spoke up. "the steps were light. it's a woman, heading to the piano's way."

"mysta..." they all mumbled. they rarely saw mysta being serious.

"that's hot, son." vox said with his thumb up.

everyone was frozen when they heard a key from the piano. to be followed by another and another until it made up a very soothing yet sad melody.

"i'll lead the way." vox volunteered and walked upstairs first. y/n followed and so did the rest. shu made sure to carry the book with him as well.

they were all silenced by what they saw. it was a ghost, playing the piano under the moonlight, with tears trickling down her cheeks.

"madame." y/n gently called.

the lady flinched. her eyes automatically widened upon seeing mortals who could also see her too.

"no! wait, please don't go!" y/n immediately said.

"we're here to help," she added and cautiously took a step closer.

"my name is y/n, mrs. nuguya." y/n introduced. "is there any way we could help?"

"help..." the lady whispered. "yes... help... my husband, i..."

the lady stood up, but she immediately fell on the floor. the boys went to their aid, surrounding them.

"my house doesn't look as good as it was... my husband is nowhere to be found too." mrs. nuguya cried. "please help me, i'll pay you any amount you'd like... please find my husband and tell him to come back..."

"mrs. nuguya..." y/n whispered.

ike placed his hand on top of mrs. nuguya's head, his palm glowing blue for a short while.

"i'm afraid i cannot convince your husband to come back anymore..." y/n said while holding onto the spirit's arm, thank's to ike. "your husband has... remarried." she dropped the bomb.

"r-remarried..?"

"yes. it's been a while since you were away. he was lonely so he left the house and had a new family." y/n said as gently as she could. she tried, okay? she usually doesn't do the talking.