"Kuheok!"

Lee Jihye was hit in the face with Hundred Steps Godly Fists, spat out blood and collapsed.

________________________________________________

• 'Yoo Joonghyuk' has injured 'Barrow'.

• 'Yoo Joonghyuk' has injured 'Alberu Crossman'.

...Mm, well this is bad. The teen was currently resting in his dimension since there had been no interesting events back in the station.

'Yoo Joonghyuk? as in the emo swordsman?'

Cale stared at the weird language that appeared on his arm.

'Aigoo...Just what trouble did these guys get into.'

He went towards the pond. A moving image slowly appeared as he approached it.

________________________________________________

"Wake up you jerk!"

Dokja struck his sword with all his might and punched Joonghyuk in his jaw. his fist hit the other's chin which made the man stumble for the first time.

In the distance were the recovering party members, watching the 'companions' fight each other.

"Erm? Am i the only one hearing filtered words?"

"Mm, some of the words are being filtered out for me too."

"Eh? child? I definitely heard that guy say child" Jihye chimed in the duo's conversation

"...Does men in this world able to give birth?" Barrow asked

"Adopted maybe?"

'Aigoo...' Alberu internally sighed...although he too, is curious.

"..."

The three looked at each other before returning their gaze back at the two.
.
.
.
[The 'Theatre Master's Simulacra' has been killed for the first time.]

[You have obtained 9,000 coins as compensation.]

[You have met the conditions to clear the hidden scenario!]

[You have obtained 4,000 coins as compensation.]

They defeated the Theatre Master in the end. Dokja was the one who killed the old man.

Yoo Joonghyuk had been released from the Theatre Master's control and collapsed on the floor after. Lee Gilyoung had fainted from overusing his skill in battle.

Dokja rushed over and supported the child.

[The barrier surrounding the Theater Dungeon has disappeared.]

[The ending time for the third main scenario is approaching!]

"...Are you okay?"

Jung Heewon and Lee Jihye staggered over, while the ketchup-mustard duo stayed near the exit.

"I'm fine. Heewon-ssi?"

"I'm okay. Fortunately, Jihye and the two are safe."

Lee Jihye was hit a lot by Yoo Jonghyuk and she couldn't speak because her mouth was swollen.

[Main Scenario #3 - Emergency Defense has ended.]

[You have obtained 1,000 coins as compensation.]

The main scenario, which was supposed to begin only after the sun had risen, actually started less than 10 minutes after the third main scenario was over.