I giggled and started talking to Daelo and ignoring Jaden to make him even more jealous

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I giggled and started talking to Daelo and ignoring Jaden to make him even more jealous. "Taylor" he whispers playing with his fork. "ma?" he whispers again. "babe" he whispers a lil louder. "my love?" He whispers even more louder. "mi amor?" He whispers into my ear. fuck. Shit. "yes J?" I whisper back at him. Daelo ditched me and started talking to his brother javon. Who wasn't paying one bit to him because he was sending heart eyes to my mom.

"ok guys we have an announcement" Jessica says getting our attention. "As you know Taylor and Kendall lives in La" She says pointing at me and my mom. "2000 miles away and 36hrs" Jaden whispers under his breath. "so we have an idea for me and Taylor to move to Buford!" Kendall says smiling. I got really happy and excited and I hugged my mom super tight. Javon was more excited then me because a famous jenner is moving near his house.

My mom showed me a photo of the house we're moving into and I love it!

the house:

So after like 1 month of moving we made it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So after like 1 month of moving we made it. My mom wouldn't be there a lot of our time in Georgia but it's ok.

~1 month later~

The twins birthday is in 2 weeks. I got Javon some shoes and a poster of the Kardashians and Jenners signed by them for him. I also got him and photo of lola and Elsa. And a video of Jenna Ortega telling him happy birthday. Man he's going to go ape shit.

I got Jaden. 3 new Jordans that he been wanting. Some baseball stuff. And a Jersey signed by his fav baseball team. I also got him a photo album of me and him. Since we've been dating for about 2 months now.m, we've taking a lot of photos. But la will always have a place in my heart. <3

~2 weeks later the twins birthday~

I walked to the Walton's and greeted Jess and Dj. I ran upstairs and walked in Javons room and started screaming. "WAKE UP BIRTHDAY BOY!" I scream at him. Only him and Jaden were asleep so. "FUCK OFF TAYLOR!" He yells back at me laughing. I grab and pillow and start hitting him with it and I got an idea. "my mom is here" I say to him telling the truth. He got up and pushed me out and I heard the shower started running. "She's leaving in 2 hours for la" I yell in the door. Time to make my way to Jaden.