INTRODUCTION

SPRING '86 OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE SPRING OF MADNESS

SPRING '86
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS
THE SPRING OF MADNESS

Mac Mayfield expected to breeze through her last year of high school, convince her mom that Hawkins was as dead as her step brother, and drag both her and Max as far away as possible—sadly these things never go as planned. A year has passed since the Mindflayer attacked and even longer since she was introduced to the world of the upside down and it's reign over this town, things although not perfect are beginning to make sense.

And then spring break reared it's head, at first things seemed fine, the air was warmer, the weed was stronger, and her hold on this reality was firm. Sure, both her and Max had some hurdles to overcome but she liked to imagine a change of scenery would help eventually, for now-however she would do anything not to do be reminded. She spent most days either smoking with Eddie Munson and listening to him talk about Hellfire, or with her on and off boyfriend Steve Harrington who's relationship was fractured at best due to his confession that he was still not over Nancy Wheeler last year.

Things were never meant to change much during the week break, but as always Hawkins has a way of attacking when least expected. Nightmares begin forming, suddenly sleep is something that no matter the amount of weed she smokes or activities she participates in cannot overcome. When she does sleep it's endless terrors and this eerie voice that calls from a void darkness. Hawkins is a battle ground once more but bodies are turning up in grotesque ways and fingers are being pointed at the wrong man.

Mac has spent the last year trying to put the upside down behind her but now when it's coming for her baby sister and everyone she's grown a sentiment of attachment for in the town it's time to put reservations aside and once more fight for their lives. Still, she can't help but sense that maybe this time she too is apart of it's game..

SOPHIE TURNER AS MACKENIZE "MAC" MAYFIELD "If you think I have time for a love triangle and returning to the upside down then you have overestimated my hold on sanity

SOPHIE TURNER AS
MACKENIZE "MAC" MAYFIELD
"If you think I have time for a love triangle and returning to the upside down then you have overestimated my hold on sanity."

|•|•|•|•|

Yes I have come back because like many SD4 has become my newest obsession and this last season was so damn good. I loved everything especially the two dudes with the best hair I've seen in awhile. And to be quite honest I don't know who she's going to be paired with so drop your thoughts below.

I literally love Mac Mayfield she's my special baby and I just can't wait to show you her development.

Special shout out to wandasmaximoff who as per usual encourages every ounce of insanity that races through my head. Also she made the beautiful cover and I just love it my god