"Oh, well in that case!-"

.

.

.

It all went by in a flash! As Sonic and Eggman were racing toward the meteor, then boom! a large white blinded you and Sonic was seen laying just a few feet away. Eggman was in the hands of Cubot and Orbot, and that's when you thought it is a good idea to bring 'Sonic' home.

.

.

.

"Sonic. You took quite the hit. You just rest here!" You told the blue hedgehog, as he rested on his hammock. "Ah- yes, Y/N. Dear, I won't move, for I am Sonic! And this is my humble shack!" 

You cocked an eyebrow up.

Since when does he call you dear?

"Ooookay? Do you need a drink or anything?" You asked, placing the thought in the back of your mind and walking towards his fridge and opening it.

"No, No! I am...fine! Just peachy!" 

Okay, something's up. Did he hit his head too hard? You decided to try something. You knew when you try to steal his soft drinks, he freaks. So you took coke from the fridge and walked towards the exit.

"Well, since all's good- I'mma head out now."

"O-okay! buh-bye now!"

"I'm leaving--"

"Okay!"

"With your soft drink!"

"M'kay!"

With a questioning look, you walked out and bumped into Amy. 

"Oh, Hi Y/N! Hey, isn't that Sonic's coke?" She asked, and you nodded. "Yeah, he said nothing about it--" Amy raised an eyebrow and thought. "That's wired." You hummed in agreement until a loud thump was heard just around the side of Sonic's shack. 

"Sorry about the rough landing--" 

Running to the source, you saw Eggman sit beside a crashed Eggmobile with Orbot and Cubot. 

"My baby!" Sonic suddenly shouts, running out of his shack with a worried face.

"Hey! Is that my coke!?" Eggman yelled and you raised an eyebrow.

"I-uh-" You looked back and forth at Sonic and Eggman and whined. "I have no idea!"

"Guys! It's me! Sonic!" Eggman said as Amy and Sticks took out their weapons.

"Ha! Nice try, Eggman!" Knuckles laughed but soon stopped himself. "Wait, no...that was a terrible try!"

"But I'm not Eggman, I'm Sonic!" The man cried. 

"Don't listen to him. I'm Sonic!" Sonic praised. "Look at how blue I am! Must be one of his ingenious plans we all admire him for, right friends?"

The gang looked at each other and quickly burst out into laughter. "Ingenious plans!" Amy laughed. "Good one, Sonic!" Sonic stood in silence for a moment, before clearing his throat. "Yeah, we're making fun of Eggman because we're secretly jealous of him, right?"

Once again, the gang including you burst out into laughter. 

"Secretly jeal- Oh, wow! Okay, Ihi needed thahat!" You wiped a tear as he continued. "I mean, the brains, the panache, the mustache. He's the total package!" This even has Orbot and Cubot cackling with laughter. 

"Listen! Eggman and I switched bodies somehow! He's me and I'm him."

Knuckles burst out into laughter once more, but it was only him. Sonic smirked and grabbed a nearby pie and threw it at himself, faking a cry while no one was watching.

"Waah! Eggman threw a pie at me!" He cried, and Knuckled soon stopped laughing and glared at Eggman.

"What? No, I didn't!"

"Let's send this miscreant packing!" Sonic yelled, and while the others were ready to attack, you stopped. Looked over to Sonic, seeing him smirk and run his hands in an evil manner. The sound of Eggman fleeing filled your ears and you saw Sonic walk towards the gang.

Okay...something was going on here...but, what?

__

"Did you see the look on his face when he ran off?"

"He looked ridiculous, especially with that stupid mustache!" Knuckles laughed. 

"Alright, Noodles, that's enough!"

Noodles? He doesn't know the name of his own friends?

Soon, Sticks felt a vibration, and she spoke up. 

"Whoa, do you guys feel that?"

This had you all feel the vibration now, and soon a large Eggman robot was seen appear from the woods. And Eggman was seen flying above in the Eggmobile. 

"Remember! Warning shots only! I don't want anyone hurt. Got it?............Well what are you waiting for?"

"We're programmed only to obey orders after being threatened," Orbot told Eggman, who rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Alright, then. Nobody get's hurt, or somebody's gonna get hurt!" He yelled and the robots began to attack. 

As Amy smashed a crab bot, Sonic began to complain. "Aw, come on! Do you have any idea how much those costs!? I mean between the parts and labor--*smash*--oh, jeez!"

As the battle went on, you saw Eggman crash into Sonic and made a cringe face. 

"Hey! Eggman crushed Sonic!" Amy cried.

"Get him!--"

All of a sudden, a loud horn was heard and behind Tails' pulled up in his vehicle he invented and yelled. "Sonic is Eggman, and Eggman is Sonic!" And the purple meteor was seen in the back of his vehicle. Sonic dashed over to it and picked it up, glaring at the guys in front of him.

"Wait? What did Tails say?" Knuckles questioned. 

"Oh, nothing. You know Tails. always the jokester!" Sonic laughed, but not one of you guys believed him. "When Sonic and Eggman touched that meteor, they switched brains!" Amy gasped and Cubot cried. "How come nobody told me!?" Having Orbot comfort him. 

"So..maybe if they touch the meteor at the same time again, they'll get back to normal?" You asked and Tails nodded, now looking over to Sonic, as he smirked and dropped the rock, grinning at the gang. 

"Come on, Eggman. Just touch it and give me my body back!" Eggman cried.

"You can't make me! I'm the fastest evil genius on the planet! Nothing can make me touch your stupid purple rock!"

"Oh, really? Not even...a close shave?" Eggman smirked as he took out a pair of scissors and hovered them over the mustache.

You gasped.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare!" Sonic glared. 

"Oh, I would dare!" He smirked, and the tension was real. 

Sonic tried not to break, but as Eggman was about to snip, he snapped.

He and Eggman touched the meteor, and all was good.

Oh, well, expect for Y/N and her masrshmellow.

"SONIC T. HEDGEHOG!"

"Now I kinda wish I was still in Eggman's body!-" he gulped.