𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Start from the beginning

Truth was she wanted to kiss Seh'kani's lips extremely bad considering how plump and juicy they looked to her but he didn't need to know that piece of information.

"I know you wanna kiss me just like you wanted to kiss that ugly ass husband of yours," Seh'kani said, making Soriah roll her eyes at his statement.

No matter how many times she told Seh'kani that she didn't want to kiss Ryan and that he initiated it, he didn't believe her even though he knew how she felt about her husband. She wasn't going to stop defending herself whenever that topic was brought up though because one thing that she didn't like was people falsely accusing her of things.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't kiss him. He kissed me," Soriah said, unknowingly placing her hands on Seh'kani's tattooed chest.

"You may have not kissed that nigga but you know who you can kiss. Me," Seh'kani said, bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth as he gripped Soriah's butt in his hands.

When Soriah saw the way Seh'kani was looking at her and feeling on her, she felt her black Victoria's Secret panties start to dampen from her juices, most likely leaving a small stain on the crotch area of Seh'kani's sweatpants.

"I don't want-yo pussy heartbeat saying some other shit so ain't no reason to even lie baby," Seh'kani said, slightly lifting up Soriah's large Aaliyah shirt so that he could toy with the lace waistband of her underwear with his fingers.

Hearing Seh'kani say that, Soriah knew that there wasn't any point in trying to lie anymore so she said, "If I give you a kiss will you leave me alone about what happened between me and Ryan," while slightly leaning forward so her face was closer to Seh'kani's.

"Mhm," Seh'kani hummed out as he looked Soriah dead in her eyes, wanting to fuck Soriah until her legs stopped working right then and there.

After Seh'kani agreed to Soriah's statement, Soriah let in a deep breath and let it out before leaning down to place a soft kiss on Seh'kani's plump, two toned lips.

As soon as their lips met each other Soriah felt a spark between the two while the two continued to share a passionate kiss with each other, the both of them enjoying it way more than they should've.

"Fuck," Seh'kani moaned into the kiss, the same time he flipped the two of them over so that he was on top and she was now on the bottom.

Soriah didn't even realize the position that she and Seh'kani were in until Seh'kani moved his plump lips from her lips to the side of her neck attempting to leave a hickey on her dark skin.

"Kani," Soriah gasped out when she felt Seh'kani move the crotch part of her underwear to the side before rubbing his fingers up and down her folds so that he could spread her juices around. He then placed his middle and index finger right at her hole and pushed them inside making Soriah's back slightly arch off of the sheets.

"You so fucking wet for me mami. I love it," Seh'kani said into Soriah's neck as he continued leaving small kisses on it while continuously moving his fingers in and out of her in a steady motion.

At that very moment Soriah wanted to make sure that she wasn't having another wet dream, something that had been happening very often after she had fantasized Seh'kani giving her head.

She soon realized that she wasn't dreaming when she felt Seh'kani slightly bite the skin on her collarbone before sucking the crimson blood that was leaking from her small wound.