𝟎𝟏𝟒. ( actually fucking annoying )

Start from the beginning

aurora and cameron have been texting and playing all these different forms of imessage games since she got his number. all she does is rave about it to the friend group and smile at her phone while everyone else is having an actual conversation. it sours matt's mood every single time it's mentioned because seriously? cameron lockeheart? the most annoying person matt has ever met?

"cam," raven repeats, enthusing the word as she rests her head on her girlfriends shoulder.

"yes," aurora rolls her eyes, fighting a smile since she's decidedly earned the right to use the nickname. "cam."

matt notices the slight blush forming on her face and does not hide his loud scoff. aurora immediately turns to him and narrows her eyes.

see, matt has had no shame in expressing his hatred for cameron this past week. he has this known vendetta against him and auroras not sure why. he claims it's because he's the 'biggest asshole he's ever met' but she doesn't buy it for a second. literally what has cameron done to him? since matt already proudly hates aurora, it probably just pisses him off to a ridiculous extent to see her happy.

"anyways," she says, moving on from matt's disapproval and turning to nick next to her. "did you guys ever find his hoodie that i lost at your place?"

nick immediately presses his lips together to reframe from speaking and chris speaks up from across from her, "oh you mean the one that matt threw-"

"the one i threw into the washing machine?" he cuts him off, turning to shoot daggers at him through his eyes. aurora furrows her eyebrows as he looks over at her with a shrug. "i think it must've gotten mixed in with mom's clothes or something."

"or mixed in with the tra-" chris says something under his breath but matt shuts him up by patting his shoulder aggressively and giving him a tight-lipped smile.

"chris woke up a little later than usual. ignore him, he's just a little out of it today," matt explains, chris sighing loudly and leaning further against the bookshelf behind him.

"okay..." aurora says questioningly, dropping the subject once her phone vibrates. she picks it up and once she sees cameron's contact name, she grins instantly.

matt huffs. "can you not get off your phone for one second?"

aurora immediately sighs. she glances at him and narrows her eyes. "why's it matter to you?"

he shrugs. "your smile is pissing me off."

"aw," she grins, patting her hand over her chest like she's in a sort of adoration. after a second, she drops the sarcastic act and rolls her eyes before grabbing her phone again.

to no one's surprise, she's texting cameron for the rest of the period.

when the business class aurora shares with matt comes around, she notices he's in another mood. he's been so moody lately and she's not sure why.

she usually leaves him alone when he's like this, she might hate him but she's not cruel. she's not just gonna beat him when he's down. she's also sure that 99% of the time he's in a mood, it's because of something related to her and for some reason, she doesn't wanna make him more mad.