"Come with me"

MEANWHILE TAEHYUNG

Taehyung slowly slowly open his eyes and found himself on the hospital bed. He looking here and there but didn't found anyone.

He held his head and trying to situp from the bed but he failed. His hand was burnt, due to which his hand was covered with a bandage.

He was having pain in his head and also in his hand. He feeling really frustrating and irrited with himself but he can't do anything with that.

He was losting somewhere when someone open the door. He look towards there and jimin enter there.

He smiled towards taehyung but didn't react. "How are you feeling, now?" jimin asked to him.

"Who brought me here?" taehyung directly asked.

"I don't know him... But he introduced himself as your secreaty." jimin said and taehyung down his head.

"Did you feel hurt anywhere?" jimin asked and taehyung take a deep breath.

"No, I'm fine..And I should have to leave from here" he said and trying to situp from the bed.

"But you are not completely right now, you need rest." jimin said and taehyung look towards him.

"Call my secretary" he said to jimin with serious voice.

"But--"

"Uncle" When taehyung hear the voice, he turn his head towards the direction and he became confuse.

"You here" minho said while coming towards taehyung. Taehyung was sitting on a bed and jimin looking them confuslly.

"You know him?" jimin asked and minho turn his head towards the jimin.

"Yeah, I know him" he said while giggling and taehyung also smiled.
Minho again turn his head towards the taehyung and come near him.

"How did you get hurt?" minho asked innocently but like that taehyung didn't have words to answer his question.

"Did someone beat you?" minho again asked and now taehyung chuckled.

"No..none beat me.. I just faint away on the road.." taehyung said.

"You faint away on the road?.. How?" minho asked and taehyung pinch his cheek.

"You asked too many questions.. Can I ask you one?" taehyung asked and jimin look at them confuslly.

"Of course.. You can ask me anything" minho said.

"So, now answer my question.. how are you here?" taehyung asked.

"My aunt brought me here and my favorite uncle also work here as a doctor" minho said.

"Your uncle?...what his name?"

"Jeon jungkook"

************************************

"What?"

"Yes,..her husband come back" woo sun said.

"But you said that he is in America, so how did he come here all of a sudden?" he asked.

"I also don't know about that... And he also meet minho in last week." woo sun said.

"Did he recognize Minho that Minho is his child?" he asked and she bit her lips.

"I don't think so..If he had recognized him, he would surely have followed Minho or then he could have kidnapped him" woo sun said and jungkook think something.

"Hmm.. You are right"

"Did y/n know about him.. That he come back?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes.. She knows"

************************************

Unchecked chapter....

I have no idea what I wrote in this chapter because this chapter kind of boring if I compare to other chapters.

Whatever😒

Vote and comment

Stay happy and stay safe.