Hey daddy.....

Eri has a bad feeling and that is not good. The first time she had a bad feeling was when she was five. A few hours later, her mother told her that her father left them. There was also the time when she was 14 and later found out that Emi got in a fight with Ayame.

She was outside her and Mikey's office when she heard some low Bonten guys talking. There was a guy who was asking about Bonten. Bingo.

'' oi idiot one and idiot two you are now going to spill.'' after that, she got all her answers she tried to find him. He was most of the time at a bike shop. She got Sanzu to drive her, but before that, she needed the perfect outfit. Once again an outfit that screamed 'wine aunt' but this time with a low neckline to show her Bonten tattoo.

They made their way to the shop and because it was late, Eri didn't see the sign of the shop. What Eri didn't know was that Sanzu informed the other Bonten higher up's about her little mission. (Fucking Judas!)

She and Sanzu made their way inside from the back, and she heard voices. She put her hand up and listened to the voices. -and it were not the once who were in her head-

There were nine people. 'Why the hell are so many people inside a bike shop at night.' she showed Sanzu how many people were inside, and he nodded. The lights were put out and the talking stopped. Before anyone could do anything, Sanzu made his way inside and knocked them out. He tied them up on chairs and Eri was looking around. She could swear she knew this place.

Once Sanzu gave her a sign, she would make her dramatic entrance. She missed it and couldn't wait to do it. She heard the first few muffled yells and waited for Sanzu. He nodded after five minutes, and she made her way inside. She put a small table lamp on. They couldn't see her face and were a little annoyed.

She made a few sounds with her nails on a glass, and that made them a little nervous. Sanzu gave her a side glance and waited for her to begin.

'' you know, there are a lot of things I don't like. I don't like spicy food, the color orange, Ayame that bitch and people who can't mind their own business. And one of you or maybe all of you did one of the things I dislike. Let's check alright? We never meet before, so you couldn't have given me spicy food, so please cross that out. No one here is wearing orange very good, so can there are only two things left. Who wants to say it?'' she got to the closed guy with lilac hair and ripped the tape off his mouth. He let a small 'tsk' out and looked at her.

'' do you know the answer?'' she asked, and he glared at her.

'' who the hell are you?'' before anyone could say anything, he was punched. Eri didn't even touch him, and that could only mean. Sanzu.

'' tsk you small ant, who do you think you are? Cursing at the boss! Show her respect, or you're getting another one!'' with that he made his way next to Eri.

'' let's try again, alright?'' she said and touched his cheek gently.

'' do you know the answer?'' she whispered, and he could feel her breath at his ear. He was getting quite uncomfortable.

'' someone couldn't mind their business.'' he let out with a 'tsk'.

'' that's right, so how are we going to find the rat? Is he going to show himself or do I need to hurt you guys?'' before she could say more, one of the guys moved a lot around. She put the tape back on the lilac haired guy and made her way to the other one. She pulled the tape off.

'' hmm, you seem to move a lot? Maybe you know who the rat is, or you just don't want me to hurt your friend, but either way it's going to hurt.'' she pulled a knife out fast. It was so sudden that no one saw it, and it was now pointed at his neck.