Movie Night

You grab a water bottle out of the fridge as the team comes back in from the mission. Everyone greets you; Wanda comes in last.

"Hey y/n. We're gonna go freshen up a bit and then we'll be down in a bit to watch the movie."

"OK. Can I pick it?"

"Of course," she says while walking up the stairs. And then you're left alone downstairs once again.

You go into the living room and start to look through the movies Tony has.

After a while, you decide on 'The Map of Tiny Perfect Things'.

Just then most of the team comes downstairs and settles down on the couch. Wanda sits down right next to you and the movie starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time the movie ends, you realise that you have your head rested on Wanda's shoulder while her hand is resting on your thigh. Everyone stirs as the end credits start rolling, You dont move and wait until most of the team goes to bed. Unsurprisingly, Wanda waits with you. As you get up, she stirs as well. You walk next to eachother up the stairs and as you get to Wanda's door, she turns to you and before you know whats happening, her lips are crashing into yours. After a few seconds, you feel her tongue run across your bottom lip, asking for access. You eagerly open you mouth enough for her tongue to slide into your mouth and begin exploring your entire mouth with passion. You melt into the kiss and gently push her backwards into her room. Without breaking the kiss, she pushes the door closed and suddenly you feel the door on your back. "Is this okay?" she asks with a gleam of lust in her eyes. "So fucking okay." you reply quickly. Then her lips are on yours again.

"Jump"

You do as she asks and she catches you with her hands on your ass while you wrap your legs around her waist. She carries you to her bed and gently lays you down still kissing you.

"Can this come off?" she asks while tugging at your tanktop. You nod quickly. You feel her hand grab your chin, forcing you to look at her. "Words, love" "Y- Yes Mommy, it can." you say while she pulls your shirt off slowly. She starts to kiss your neck. You let out a small, throaty moan as she gently sinks her teeth into your pulse point; no doubt leaving a mark. She reaches behind you and unclasps your bra and throws it, not caring where in the room it lands. "Look at you." You fight the urge to cross you arms over you exposed chest. She leans forward to leave a small kiss on your cheek before wispering in your ear "Your so beautiful" You feel a shiver run down your spine before she goes down.

She starts pinching and rolling your nipple between her index finger and thumb before she starts sucking on it. You let out small groans each time her tongue rolls over the tip. Sfter a few seconds she moves over to the other boob and gives it the same attention while palming the other one. You slide her shirt and bra off and start kneeding her tits with both of your hands.

You feel her tug at your sweatpants drawstring and you lift up your hips to help her pull them and your underwear off. Her fingers start circling your clit making you moan loudly. "Shhh no need to wake the whole compound up princess." she says, her fingers now moving up and down on your clit, then back to circling it.

You pull off her pants and underwear as she takes off yours. You grip her ass as she kisses you agressively you moan into the kiss as her fingers quicken. You reach down to her clit but she grips your wrist before you can touch her.

"Two rules. Stay quiet; and no touching unless i say so. Understood?"

"Y-Yes Wanda."

"That's not my name princess"

"s-sorry m-mommy" you moan

Your eyes roll back as she sticks two fingers into your dripping pussy. You bite your lip so not to moan too loudly. She pumps her finger in and out of you slowly

"FUCK" you moan loudly as her fingers hit your g spot. Surprisingly intead of stopping to correct your volume, she speeds up curling her fingers inside you hitting your g spot every time.

"HOLY SHIT! MOMMY IM GONNA CUM!"

"Hold it." She says continuing her motions eventually adding a third finger.

"Okay baby cum for me" she says calmly after a few minutes.

You release all of your warm liquids onto her fingers. She sticks her fingers in your mouth.

"Suck"

You do as she says and when you're finished, she ducks down again this time latching her mouth onto your clit and you gasp when she sucks harshly. Her tongue enters you and you moan loudly, throwing your head back.

"Fuck" You moan as her tongue hits your g spot repeatedly and you grip her hair pulling her farther into you. "Mommy im gonna cum"

"Hold it" she says again.

"Fuck mommy please. Please let me cum!" you beg

"Go ahead princess" she says as your walls tighten around her tongue and you cum. Hard.

"Good girl." she says, once again sending butterflies into your stomach. "Now, on your knees."

You move off of the bed and sit on your knees while Wanda sits on the edge of the bed in front of you, spreading her legs. I'm finding it hard to follow the second rule you think while visibly swallowing a lump in your throat.

Wanda looks down at you as you look up at her with pleading eyes. She gives a small nod and you hungrily dive forward to run your tongue through her folds. She tastes so good you think while starting to suck on her clit.

You hear her moan above you and you look up to see that she has her head rolled back and eyes closed. Her mouth is agape as she lets out loud moans as your tongue hits her g spot.

"FUCK PRINCESS! RIGHT THERE! MMMHH! DONT STOP! FUCK!"

She yells as she cums all over your face. You lick up the mess and reach a hand up to her boob and palm it before sticking your middle finger into her soaking pussy.

She moans loudly and you pinch her nipple as she does. You add another finger as you find her g spot again. She cums much faster this time. After finishing, she pulls you up until you're stradling her. She puts her hand on neck as she pulls you in for a kiss.

You slowly start grinding on her until her hands move to your hips, guiding you. She moans into the kiss and you pull away for air but as you open your mouth a loud moan fills the room as you cum on her pussy and legs. She cums a few seconds after you and she kisses you again as she pulls you off her and lays down. You lay down as well and put your head on her shoulder and your leg over her waist. She pulls the comforter over you and brings her arms around you into a cuddle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm horny. Leave me alone

Suggestions >>>