Sir, aap thik toh hain na. Said Madhavan.

To which Agastya nodded. After assuring Madhavan that he is fine. Agastya made his way to the team members and ordered them to take both the mafia guys to the station and put them behind the bars. Soon the police escorted them to police station through the vehicles and put them behind the bars. And called the doctor for their treatment. Because Madhavan and Agastya trashed the mafia men blue and black.

After making that Madhavan is alright and doesn't need any specific medical attention Agastya left to his home. After parking his bike he started going inside his home but saw Arya was strolling outside the house worridely.
Agastya knew that she was worried for him which made him smile brightly but maintaing his poker face he strolled towards his house.

As soon as Arya got to see Agastya she gasped out of horror watching Agastya's condition. Tears were flowing from her eyes without her knowledge. She just ran towards him and hugged him really hard. To which Agastya hugged her back and ruffled her hair with all his love. After breaking the hug she took him inside and made him sit on the couch.  Zaid and Ilham were running here and there for bringing first aid kit, water etc.. for Agastya. After giving first aid kit to Arya, Ilham and Zaid went into the kitchen to make some dinner for them.

Arya started aiding Agastya. She cleaned the wounds with Dettol and applied antiseptic ointments and wrapped the bandages on his both knuckles for better healing. All the time Arya was sniffing and wincing as if she is the one who got hurt. Meanwhile Agastya was staring at Arya with all the love he has for her.

It's evedient for everyone that Arya and Agastya love eachother with all their hearts. Their love is insane, passionate, limitless and very special. But both of them were avoiding this fact from a very long time. Arya is thinking that it's a one sided love from her side. While Agastya knows that his love is mutual from both the sides but hesitating because of his own set of insecurities. Why not he is a CBI officer.

After aiding Arya took Agastya to the bedroom and made him lay down carefully. All the while Agastya kept staring at Arya and somewhere at back of his mind there was a voice which was saying that "she is too precious to let go. Claim her". But Agastya's mind was gripped by his own set of insecurities and fears which made him ignore the voice.
After making him lay down on the bed Arya was about leave but Agastya held her hand and stopped her from leaving. Having no option Arya sat on the bed beside him. Agastya gently wiped the tears which were about to dry.

Mere liye yeh sab normal hain. Tujhe toh pata hi hain na. Aur yeh pehli baar nahi hai jo tum mujhe aise condition mein dekh rahi ho. Phir intna kyu ghabraayi ho? Asked Agastya.

Pehli baar nahi hai. Pata hai mujhe ki tumhare liye yeh sab normal hai. Par pata nahi kyu mein tujhe is condition mein nahi dekh sakti. Dar lagta hain mujhe tujhe aise dekh ke. Arya said honestly.

Agastya smiled softly at the girl infront of him. Whom he love endlessly. In meantime Ilham and Zaid brough food for him. Which Arya fed Agastya with her own hands. After feeding Agastya Arya gave him pain killers to reduce the pain.

This is the reason Agastya denied going to the hospital when Madhavan suggested him to get treated in hospital. Agastya know Arya will treat him and pamper him. Agastya loves to get pampered by Arya.

Ladies and gentlemen introducing you all our very own sneaky Agastya.

After giving pain killers. Arya hugged him once again tightly. To which Agastya leaned and rested his head on Arya's shoulder.

Don't worry. I'm fine. Agastya whispered softly.

To which Arya hummed.

Sleep now. Said Arya.