Chapter 13: Closer

Y/n POV:

I sneakily open the door to my room. The coast is clear. I hurriedly go towards the back stairs where it leads to the garden.

I walk down the stairs. There is nobody in the back garden.

If I get caught they will surely never even look at me. But I already came this far. Haa..

I walk inside the back garden and start waiting for him. This is more nerve wracking than I thought it would be.

*ting*
A message? I open it hoping it was Chifuyu's.

There I see a message of Tawagato saying that I shouldn't be playing with him. "This bitch."

Is this boy out of his mind? When did I ever play with him??

"I hope I'm not the one you are calling a bitch."

"Huh? Chifuyu-kun, is that you?"

"Yes, I was about to give you call but then I heard you calling someone a bitch."

"I definitely would never call you that."

"Glad to hear that. Soo, are we going to be facing the walls and talking to each other for tonight?"

"Ofcourse not, I called you here because I wanted to see you. But I still don't know where to go. Do we go out of the house or inside my room?"

"Yo-your room.. I mean I think we should go outside because it may help you get your mind off what happened but we can uhhh go to your room if that's what you want."

"Let's go outside." I said and climbed up the wall and looked down.

"Hey there." Chifuyu said flashing me a smile."

I climb down the wall and land right infront of Chifuyu, inches close.

"Hi Chifuyu-kun." I said smiling.

"Um- soo where...is there somewhere you want to go?" Chifuyu said looking away.

"Honestly, I just wanted to be with you so any place is fine."

He looked towards me with wide eyes but immediate looked away again. His ears are red.

"I didn't know you felt that way." He said faintly.

Before I could say anything he spoke up, "Then, let's get going."

He started walking and I started following him.

"Would you like to tell me why you were crying Y/n-chan?"

He will probably feel guilty if I do tell him about what had happened.

"It's kind of a long story."

"You don't have to tell me if you feel uncomfortable but know that I could listen to you talk for hours straight." He said smiling.

"So you would get irritated after that, I guess I will have to remember that." I chuckled.

"How could I ever get tired of you, I only said that because your mouth may get tired." He grinned.

Ever single time. This person never failed to make me feel the happiest. It feels like I could literally tell him anything but still he would never judge me.

"So the reason I was crying back then was because I had fought with my parents." I said looking down.

Chifuyu remained silent.

"I thought they would worried about me because of what happened at school but they were just worried if I would be able to perform and..." I said as my voice started cracking.