Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

As they made their way down the stairs a second time, nobody stopped for a spontaneous bathroom panic attack. Rivka, Jenny, Gloria, and Renee, Breena's mother, were all waiting for them in the living room. Renee walked over to Breena and gave her a hug, wiping away tears as she pulled back. Gloria did the same with Abby, while Rivka and Jenny came over to her.

"You look beautiful, Zivaleh. Your brother and sister would be so proud." Ziva's eyes glistened with tears. She knew how important her siblings were to her. She was glad that her mother didn't mention her father though, she didn't want this day to be plagued by the bad memories. She turned to Jenny seeing her with tears in her eyes as well.

"My son isn't going to know what hit him." Ziva and Rivka laughed.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to him." Ziva smiled at her, her eyes bright with emotion.

"He is the best thing to ever happen to me." Jenny smiled at her, knowing she was telling the truth. As they were exchanging pleasantries, they heard the roar of an engine pulling into the driveway, no doubt Tony's mustang. They also heard Tim's Audi as well as Jimmy's 1963 Morgan. They laughed as they heard the doors closed and the hurried footsteps to the door. The knock came only seconds later.

Rivka moved over to open the door and smiled at how handsome they all looked. Tony walked in first. His black suit and blue tie matching perfectly with Ziva. He as well as the others had matching corsages in there hands. As soon as Tony layed eyes on her, he stopped in his tracks causing Tim and Jimmy to slam into his back like a domino. She smiled at him as his jaw dropped and his eyes darkened. She always enjoyed seeing him flustered and speechless. He walked over to her, eyes raking over her body with his darkened green eyes.

"You look beautiful." Was all he said before he placed a kiss on her lips. He tried to deepen the kiss, but she pulled back before he could do so. Silently saying, "not here". He pulled out the corsage from its box, carefully put it on her wrist and held her hand in his.

They could see Tim walking over to Abby, and Jimmy walking over to Breena. Abby quickly looked over to Ziva. She nodded her head in encouragement. Abby nodded back, seeming more confident.

"You look amazing Abby." Tim said, taking in her black dress while she took in his all black suit.

"You aren't looking to bad yourself, Timmy." Tim smiled at her before putting her corsage on her wrist. He looked nervous, barely able to take his eyes off of her, and seemed fidgety, Maybe he would tell her after all.

Jimmy looked absolutely flabbergasted as he took in Breena. His jaw was practically on the floor and he couldn't turn his head away from her.

"I...love you." He choked out, shocking them all. They knew they hadn't said that to one another yet, but Jimmy seemed somewhat determined. Breena looked at him shocked until her face blossomed with a smile.

"I love you too, Jimmy." Jimmy's smile was even wider than before as he realized she recuperated his feelings. He pulled her into a hug before planted a kiss on her lips.

Ziva looked over at Tim. He was messing with his hands and looking subtly at Abby. He caught her looking at him and went wide eyes as he realized why she was staring at him. He gulped silently and then nodded to her, telling her that he was going to do it, just not right now. She smirked before looking back at Tony.

"I like your tie."

"Really? Even though it's not a bowtie?" She laughed.

"Yes, even though it is not a bowtie." They all took there pictures and were headed out the door within the next 30 minutes. They all separated to go with there respective dates to there respective cars. Tony opened the door for her and as she sat down in the seat, she saw a bouquet of red roses waiting for her. She smiled at the gesture. Every since he found out she loved red roses, he made it a point to get her as many as he could whenever he could. She loved how considerate he was.