I-I Love You, Sugawara-San!!

3rd person POV:

It was a pretty normal morning, like all of em' mornings. When Kageyama received a message from Sugawara??
And as all people do, Kageyama checked on the message reading that Sugawara wants to hangout for the day.

timeskip to 10:00 AM:

After Kageyama did the usual morning things, he went downstairs and saw nobody. No Miwa, no one. He got his phone and messaged Miwa "where r u?"
Miwa messaged him "I have an interview today and it was pretty early srry for the late reply lmaos"
And then asked Suga the location, after he went outside, locked the door, and Suga replied. Suga said to meet up at a very chill restaurant, so Kageyama went to that exact location. After about 30 minutes he has reached the restaurant.

He stepped inside and looked for Sugawara, after a few seconds of looking around he saw Suga, waving at him. Ofc he went to sit beside him.

Kageyama's POV:

As I sat by Koshi, he asked me how my morning was. I replied "it was fine Ig."
and he smiled at me, I was softly blushing. As he looked at me, I looked like a literal strawberry- then stared at me for 10 seconds until I calmed down. We ate some food and we went to a Library. And he said, "we should study for our upcoming exams, right Toby?" I agreed and blushed a bit since he called me Toby which my onee-san only calls me that. We studied for about 1 hour. And I suddenly fell asleep.

Sugawara's POV:

As I finished studying I looked to my side and saw a sleeping Kageyama. I slowly smiled at him and kissed the top of his head, I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and read some stuff. After a few hours passed, Kageyama woke up. I looked at him in the eyes, I suddenly kissed him without thinking about anything.

3rd POV:

As Sugawara kissed him with no thought.
Kageyama was shook and after a few seconds fell into the kiss, as Sugawara broke the kiss he was shocked how he accidentally kissed Kageyama he covered his mouth and turned into a red tomato, and Kageyama was also a red tomato. After a few minutes the two calmed down, Kageyama mumbled "I- can't believe Suga just kissed me- in public??" Suga said "I-I'm so sorry I couldn't control myself. Sumimaseee >///< Kageyama said "I-I love y-you Sugawara-San!"

to be continued.

429 words.
________________________

• Have you ate anything??
• Have you drank water??
•hope you have a great day<3

Luv youuu~