6

The next day you woke up laying on something warm and soft. you opened your eyes and saw that your head was in Michael's lap. 

You looked up and saw that Michael was sleeping on his back. Then you realized that you had fallen asleep on Michael. 

you smiled and wanted to lay back on his lap, but you suddenly heard the door open. This woke Michael up. He jumped off the bed and quickly climbed back onto the top bunk. 

The door opened and Michael and you pretended like you didn't just kinda sleep together. Some guards walked in and they did what they always had to do.

-

You were taken to Dr. Loomis' office. "Hello Y/n, how are you?" Loomis asked. "Uhm not so good... My neck hurts a lot from yesterday" you pointed to the big bruise on your neck.

 "Yes, I get that. It is good if you rest for a while now, a guard will take you back to your room later." You nodded your head, You were already quite tired.

-

The rest of the conversation was very boring and you were taken to your cell. When you laid on your bed, you immediately fell asleep... Until someone jumped on the top bunk. 

You woke up with a jump and looked at the top bunk and saw the well-known Michael Myers. "Michael... Can you go on the bed a little more calmly next time? You woke me up..." 

Michael looked at you and you saw a really small grin on his lips, but it was gone so quickly that you doubted if you really saw it. You climbed on the top bunk and sat next to Michael. 

"Were you grinning?" You asked Michael playfully. He shook his head. "Dont lie, I saw it! You had a little grin for a moment I saw it!'' Michael's grin came back and that made you laugh very hard.

-

You were drawing in the notebook Michael and you shared and you felt yourself slowly getting tired. Your eyes became harder and harder to keep open and before you knew it you were fast asleep on Michael's shoulder.