Earths History 1814-2065 (rewritten)

Note: This is alternate history that diverts from ours drastically after WW2 by the appearance of a technologically advanced nation.

Also i am going to be telling you this like a normal historian from the ACW universe so when i say "modern day" i mean 2065 borders. Reference the map above.

1814: New Canteria is formed under unknown circumstances. All that is known that it appeared on April 14th 1814 in modern day Arnket and started invading the Russian Empire with technology that was unknown to the people of the time.

1838-1839: A man who is said to originate from New Canteria arrives into the Qing Dynasty and single handedly prevents the Qing Dynasty to be vulnerable to western powers by introducing reform to technology and improved musket weapons. This sudden improvement eventually lead to the United Kingdom declaring war on the Qing Dynasty in which they lost. The emperor gave them the trade deals they needed out of spite however. Hong Kong still belongs to the Qing Dynasty.

1847: The Qing Dynasty becomes the Republic of China after the emperor dies without descendants. China becomes more American in style of governance.

1861-1865: The American civil war starts and the USA is divided into the Union and the Confederacy. A lone CIDA owned satellite crashes into Georgia and several operatives from New Canteria retrieve it but they are spotted by a local garrison that is owned by the Confederate Army and are fired upon. The confederate troops then get proceeded to get steamrolled and obliterated and the CIDA operatives escape a day before General Sherman arrived. This was now the third time in recorded history that New Canteria appears and people are getting suspicious.

1887: Africa in its entirety revolts against European powers and essentially liberates itself after years of oppression. The United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Germany and Ottoman Empire suffer huge losses as this makes several merchant companies lose value. This however changes the world stage forever as racism is lessened.

1890: A New Canterian airship is photographed by a South African is leaked to the whole world. The photo gains traction as everybody from Argentina to China is wondering what the mysterious flying object is. This mass popularity then causes a demand in air vehicles from governments as people want to contact the alien object. Massive differences were put aside as Germans and Englishmen worked on a prototype flying plane all because of literal aliens. This marked first real contact.

1892: The first plane is invented and it is used to try and contact New Canteria only for it to max out 1/3rd of the way going to the airships altitude. New Canteria opted to use radio instead which was accepted, successfully establishing diplomacy with Earth. Now that it was over with, Earth resumed its casual hostilities against each other.

1899: The Illuminati is destroyed by New Canteria and the Canterian International Defense Agency after they tried to contact reptilians outside of Terra Nostrum. After the Illuminati is destroyed its existence is revealed and the same reptilians that tried to contact the Illuminati were obliterated. The crater on the dark side of the moon is still there to this day.

1914-1918: Archduke Franz Ferdinand is assassinated in Bosnia after a bomb was thrown at him in his convoy. Following the assassination was a declaration of war against Serbia by Austria-Hungary which then quickly turned into a world war when the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Belgium, Montenegro, Algeria and the USA declared war on Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, Mexico, the Ottoman Empire, Germany and the Gold Coast. Algeria was the first member of the 6th Coalition as it was named to fall as the Entente pushed into the Sahara desert. Soon after, the Ottoman Empire was invaded in Yemen and pushed past modern day Kurdistan before surrendering. Mexico was invaded past Mexico City and had to concede freeing up US support. Seeing the situation unfolding in front of them the 6th Coalition completely surrendered.