The Start of Something New

Comenzar desde el principio

Eddie unbuttoned my pants then pulled them down, pushing them to the side where my bra was laying. He then did the same to himself, dropping his pants to be even with me. I could tell he was just trying to make sure I was comfortable with him by keeping us both on the same level of nakedness. 

He came back down, but connected with my lips instead of my stomach. It was a little disappointing, but I couldn't complain. Eddie hovered over me as he trailed his fingers down my stomach. I arched my back, responding to the shivers he left behind. I felt him tease me by tracing the line of my panties, not going any further. I groaned in frustration, making him pull away from me. 

"What?" Eddie sounded breathless as he smirked down at me in the moonlight. 

"Don't tease me, Eddie." I told him. "Please." I ended with a beg, making Eddie smirk as he nodded. 

I felt his fingers grip my panties before pulling them off slowly. My heartbeat was now in my throat and ears as I laid fully naked on his bed. Eddie stared down at me again and licked his lips before reaching his hand down below and pushing two fingers inside of me. I gasped in shock of the sudden feeling, but soon a string of moans followed as he pumped his fingers in and out. 

Eddie's mouth was back on my breasts, dancing his tongue around me as he quickened his pace. My hands landed back on his shoulders, gripping them while scratching in pleasure. I cursed in pleasure as he curled his fingers inside of me, causing my back to arch again. 

"God, Eddie." I moaned. I felt the heat of his breath as he chuckled against my skin. 

"Just you wait, sweetheart." Eddie said in a menacing voice. He then licked a trail down to my stomach before he knelt on the ground. He wrapped my thighs around his shoulders and pulled me closer to his face. I was anxious, never have done this before and was about to announce it, until he cut me off by shoving his face in between my thighs. 

I lost complete control as I tried bucking my hips. Eddie held my hips down as he dug his tongue deeper inside of me. I gripped the sheets as tight as I could as I moaned loudly. I had never felt like this before. It was euphoric. 

One of my hands landed in his hair, pulling him closer to me in a needy way. I felt myself start to reach my climax, not finishing yet, until Eddie shoved his fingers back inside along side his tongue. 

"Eddie, holy fuck." I growled. Eddie's pace quickened, feeling me tighten around his fingers. I took in a deep breath before releasing. I moaned loudly as Eddie looked up at me and licked his lips. I wanted to orgasm again just from that, but I was too busy trying to keep my legs from shaking as much as they were. 

Eddie came back up to my face and kissed me on the neck as he reached down to take his boxers off. He then reached over to his night stand and opened up the drawer and searched around. 

"Eddie?" My voice was quivering. I hated it, but I also didn't mind it since I felt comfortable with Eddie at this point.

"Yes, darling?" If I wasn't so busy trying to catch my breath, I would be blushing and giddy from the second nickname given to me tonight. 

"This-" I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as he closed the night stand. "This is my first time." I admitted. 

"Can I tell you a little secret?" Eddie asked me. I nodded and waited for him to tell me. His eyes met mine in a loving way as he answered. "It's my first time, too." 

"You're kidding." I said, turning my head to the side. 

"No, I wish I was. I've always gotten to this point, but never gone all the way through with it." Eddie looked helpless as his shoulders fell. "We can stop if you want."

I reached up and touched both sides of his face, pulling him into me and planting kiss on his soft lips. 

"I want to keep going." I told him. Eddie gave me to look to be sure and I nodded. 

"Well, I guess we can do this together then." He said before giving me a shy smile. Eddie then sat up to rip the condom open and put it on after dropping his boxers. "You're sure?" He checked one last time.

"Yes, I promise." I told him. He nodded and positioned himself. As he pushed himself in, I winced at the pain that came along with the motion. Eddie tried to pull away, but I told him I was fine. He continued, pumping in and out slowly. He then reached up and held my hands in his before kissing my forehead. 

My heart slowed at this sweet gesture and I looked up into his worried eyes. The pain began to disappear as he continued on. I reached my head up and he met me halfway, kissing me softly. It was as if I was fragile and he thought I would break in any second. 

"I'm okay." I reassured him. Eddie quickened up his speed little by little as he moaned into my ear. I moaned in return, loving the thought of how I was turning him on and absolutely loving how he felt inside of me. 

Eddie tried to keep up, but he soon finished and laid beside me on the bed. He apologized for not being able to last long, but I told him he was fine since it was both of our first times. 

After laying there in the dark silence for what felt like ten minutes, Eddie turned to me and kissed my forehead once more. 

"What was that for?" I asked, tiredly. 

"Because you're just so beautiful." I turned my body to face him under the sheets as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled at him and kissed his nose to thank him. "(Y/N)?"

"Eddie."

"Would you want to make this official? I know we have only known each other for a couple weeks, but I don't know what I would do if I couldn't call you mine...officially at least." I bit my lip and touched his cheek, rubbing my thumb on his smooth skin.

"Munson, I would love for us to become official." Eddie grinned at me and gave me another loving kiss. 

"There's no backing out of this one. You're my girl now." I laughed and blushed at his choice of words.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I repeated his words from earlier. Eddie nodded and waited eagerly. "I don't think I'll be going anywhere because if I'm being honest, I love the sound of being your girl."