Gilda Gets Gay Panicked

Ch. 2

Emma's POV:

AHHH SHES. SO. PRETTY. AND SHE'S WEARING THE LESBIAN FLAG ALL OVER HER YES. YES. YESSSSSS.!!!! AHHH I LOVE HER!!!

. . . . .

Emma ran up the stairs, into her room. "DAMN IT I LEFT THE WINDOW OPEN!" She closed the window, letting the wind outside. She belly-flopped onto her bed, she held up her axolotl-themed stuffed animal, she pretended that it was Gilda, she kissed it and cuddled with it. She spooned it and could feel Gilda's warmth. She wished it was really Gilda. She longed for her. Sighhhhhh. OH CRAP, IT'S TIME TO GO TO WORK!!!

Gilda's POV:

Gilda went to her room and cried softly "Damn it Gilda sniff sniff pull. yourself. together. It feels bad that she probably doesn't like you but it's fine. Just tell her how you feel and it'll all be ok, BUT IF SHE WON'T WANNA BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!!" Gilda said while grabbing her pillow and face plants into it. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Come on you useless lesbian!!!! You talked to her for 3 hours?! How can you already like her?! WHAT IF I CONFESS AND SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! I screamed to my pillow.

. . . . .

It was 12:30 and little old me was famished! I decided to order a pizza. "UHHH Hi! Can I get aaaa large olive pizza please?" "Sure!" a familiar voice. "Hmm, your voice is really nice!" I complimented. "O-oh thank you!" The woman's voice said. 20 minutes later I got a knock on my door. "AHH EMMA IT'S YOU" I screamed and I gave her a big hug! "AHHHHHHHHH GILDA!!" She screeched and shared my embrace. "Come up to my room! I smirked while holding her hand.