Chapter 1

Y/n's POV:

I opened my to see that the moon shine above me. I looked around to see that I was outside the dark forest. I stand up and look around to see if anyone is here.

I notice that my clothing is different and seems familiar to me but I couldn't point it out, I shrug it off and look someone for help. Realization struck me that I remember what happened to me.

I just got Isekai'd to Identity V.

"Who knew I would get isekai'd to a horror game." I said.

I realized this was the prologue from the game where Orpheus received a strange letter and went to investigate the manor to find the little girl.

I decided that I will find where the Oletus Manor is and to find some clues. But the problem is that I don't receive a letter. Most likely I would become a survivor at this point though, I wouldn't become a hunter because I'm not dead.

But little did I know I was wrong though.

I followed the road where the Oletus Manor is. When I got there I took a close look at the manor I feel a chills down my spine by looking at it.

'I feel like I just walked into a horror movie.' I thought.

I tensed up at the gates suddenly opened by itself. I was brave enough to go in and walked up to the front door. I took a deep breath and knock the door.

'I wonder why I was sent here? It's because it was a curse that I didn't play Identity V and replace playing Genshin Impact? Or I suck at kiting that my teammates been cursing me? Or-'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door opened. I look at the person in front of me, she has black feathers covering the top of her head, mimicking hair. Her eyes are covered in a golden beak mask, although they are closed underneath it. She is wearing a sleeveless keyhole dress, and yellow feathers cover her arms. Both yellow and while feathers wrap around her shoulders and drag down almost reaching the floor. The dress ends in a black crinoline which expose her yellow bird-like legs.

It's the host of the manor and the shopkeeper of the Illusion Hall, Miss Nightingale.

"Hello, Miss Y/n Raiden. We've been expecting you to come here." Miss Nightingale said, as she gesture me to come inside the manor.

'Raiden? But isn't my last name L/n? And they expect me to come here?!' I thought, as I went inside.

Miss Nightingale shows me around the place and told me where the survivors side and hunters side. She showed me to the hunters and introduce me to everyone.

"Everyone this is our new hunter, Y/n Raiden known as Shogun." Miss Nightingale said.

'Shogun?! But I'm not the Raiden Shogun. Why am I a hunter instead of a survivor?' I thought, as I look at the hunters.

Some of them are familiar to me some of them are not. The hunters introduce themselves and some of them are excited to meet me and complimenting me.

Jack known as The Ripper, went towards me and gave me a rose. "For you, milady."

"T-thank you." I blush and accepted the rose. This is the first time someone gave me a rose.

"Alright everyone go back to your rooms. Michiko please show our guest to her room." Miss Nightingale said to Michiko.

"Yes, Miss Nightingale." Michiko said.

As soon Miss Nightingale left, you and Michiko known as Geisha start up a conversation while searching for my room.

"So, are you from Japan? It seems like you wore a kimono just like me." Michiko asked.

"Yes, I'm from Japan." I lied.

Well I didn't know that my outfit was a kimono and where I come from is [Your country]. And I didn't want to lie to Michiko but I have too.

Michiko hum to my answer. While we were searching for my room I heard Michiko humming Sakura Sakura.

"Miss Michiko, are you humming Sakura Sakura?" I asked.

Michiko stops humming and looks at me surprised. "Do you know that song?"

"Yes, I love that song. I always listen to it sometimes." I said.

"It was my favorite song, I always hum it all the time and to Miles." Michiko whisper the last part which I heard it.

I was sad to Michiko when she said her husband's name. She has a very sad backstory that Michiko was killed from her father-in-law because Miles father didn't like her for being Japanese. Her father-in-law father lied to Miles that Michiko ran off to another man which Miles didn't believe his father and went to find Michiko.

When we got there to my room, Michiko said that we should hang out sometimes and went back to her room. When I went inside my room I look at the mirror and couldn't believe what I look.

"WHY DO I LOOK LIKE RAIDEN SHOGUN!!??"

________________________________________

Michiko is the most beautiful female hunter and you can't convince me