History of the Ravens (Non-Canon Anymore)

Start from the beginning

"Hello there." The George lookalike greeted, lending a hand to Hunter who eventually took it.

"I am Rookie—well, my true name is Glenn Ravens." He patted Hunters shoulder, the Nature boy was still muted by shock.

"I am your Great Grandfather, fathers side of course," Rookie grinned at Hunter before stepping over beside him.

"Obviously your mother, Alexandria, is here to support you," He gestured to his Mother who was standing just a few feet away from him.

"And this is—"

"Roger Ravens." The understanding Ravens spoke for Rookie.

"Yes...and we are so happy you accepted our help!" Rookie beamed at his great grandson, patting his back.

"Wha...wa...what's happening—" Hunter started.

"—You're in the home of the Fire—"

"—To my body...?" Hunters breath was nearly all gone from his lungs.

"Oh—" Rookie turned to Alexandria and Roger.

Hunter was almost going to faint, his mind felt like it was shattering into pieces. Alexandria and Roger glanced at each other before his Mother answered for everyone.

"You had to give into the Ravens bloodthirsty curse in order to survive that last encounter with the...Deinonychus?" Alexandria was not that big on dinosaurs.

"H-Herrerasaurus..." Hunter breathily corrected.

"Right, and since you are now here—" Alexandria started before Roger interrupted her.

"You need to learn our family's history before returning back to reality, but if you can not handle the weight of these traumatic events...you are never going to defeat the Tiger," Roger stated harshly, he was always the type to get straight to the point.

He had clothes similar to a pirate. His hair was slicked back, it was a ravens color, he had blue eyes as well. 98% of Ravens had raven colored hair and blue eyes.

"Why must I know?" Hunter was slowly but surely regaining his thoughts and sanity in order.

"Because you will understand everything." Rookie stated, walking back to his spot between Alexandria and Roger.

Hunter spotted more of his ancestors prowling into sight, there is a lot more members in his family here than the other two places he has been to. Especially the water part. All of them had a sociopathic smile on their face, similar to that Ravens who grabbed his wrist last night.

"Are you just going to tell me everything?" Hunter half smiled.

"I'll have to warn you, I am not a good listener when it comes to my family." He chuckled, the muscles in his arms started twisting themselves, something in his body told him to kill the Ravens behind the three in front of him.

The three in front of him glanced at each other after witnessing his muscles, cells, and nerves communicate to each other without Hunters consent.

"He is taking control..." Rookie slowly raised his hands up, silently telling Hunter to stay where he is.

"Hunter, Cub, just keep yourself calm and don't let him control you," Alexandria slowly inched closer to her son, noticing a orange flash in his eyes.

Hunter looked confused at them, he has not noticed his own body was trying to move on its own and start its rampage. "Who is trying to control me?" He was still calm as can be.

"That bastard who tried killing his own family for generations!" Roger gritted his teeth, he brought out a spear and pointed at Hunters face, one hand on the spear and the other clenched into a fist.