Everyone began to freak out calling a teacher, "I'M GOING TO DIE AREN'T I?! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL AND IF I DO DIE I'LL WATCH OVER YOU ALL AS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL" Itto shouted with tears rolling down his cheek.

"Yeah no you're going to hell," Scaramouche commented but only you heard him because it was so noisy. You laughed at the comment getting his attention.

"Sorry for all the chaos this is how it usually is," you smiled scratching your head hoping it wouldn't be too awkward. "You're not worrying about him at the verge of death?" Scaramouche pointed at Itto who fell back but was caught by Childe and Thoma.

"He'll be fine he's strong maybe he'll die but he'll be known as the idiot who ate his own allergy. Don't worry about it," you shrugged until he actually went unconscious.

"Maybe he will ..." you blinked and before you knew it the ambulance had come and picked up Itto. Everyone decided to go with him but you weren't sure if it was actually for Itto's sake or an excuse to skip school.

That left you alone with Scaramouche, "yeah well he'll be fine," you could no longer hold in your laughter at how everyone was reacting and how Itto basically fell.

Scaramouche stared at you as you were covering your mouth and laughing so hard he unconsciously began to smile at you.

You soon calmed down wiping your tears before turning to Scaramouche, "you still got an appetite?" you asked.

"No not after all that," Scaramouche was still in disbelief on how everything happened so fast in just a span of 20 minutes.

"We have a lot of time before lunch ends so do you wanna go outside?" You offered he didn't have anything else to do and since no one he half liked was still here (except you) he decided to go.

"Don't tell me ... " Scaramouche stood there not expecting this. He was expecting a spot under the tree but no you took it 10 steps farther. Your spot wasn't even on school campus.

You were on the fence that surrounded the school, you couldn't leave because the gates were closed and you had 25 minutes to spare so you decided to leave the campus.

You were sitting on top of the gate confused, "what? are you gonna follow orr" you shrugged about to jump off and leave him.

"You've never been caught?" Scaramouche questioned. "Nope not once! We'll be right back five minutes before lunch ends so it's finee," you assured.

He wasn't convinced at all but he didn't want to seem like a coward. You took that as a yes so you jumped off waiting for him to climb the fence as well.

He jumped off the fence following you, "if we get caught you're taking all the blame," he complained. You nodded sick of his complaints and juat lead him to your spot.

It was a nearby garden some old people were taking care of for the community, the old people were quite fond of you so you were allowed to come anytime and enjoy.

Scaramouche looked around not even giving any emotions, "aren't they pretty?" you stared at the flowers that were beginning to bloom again.

"yeah, I guess." he shrugged such a half-assed answer. You sat down in the grass getting a disgusted look from Scaramouche.

"Ew why are you sitting in the grass?" He spat it was almost like a boulder fell on you but you forced a smile.