[6] Friends

Mulai dari awal

Vaibhav listened to Advait carefully.

"And are you not misusing your privileges?", Vaibhav scrutinized his eyes eating chips from the packet.

Advait snatched the packet from his grasp.

"Vai you're a topper doesn't mean everyone has an interest in it. Okay! I don't know if I'm interested in this biology or any science. I know that was my ambition to become a surgeon like Papa but... But now I realize I will not be able to give my full potential to it. I want to discuss this with Papa. Maybe he can provide me with some suggestions!", Advait confessed the thing which was eating up his mind since the day.

"Hey, by the way? What about our movie tomorrow?", asked Reyhan.

"Vaibhav, you asked uncle?", asked Advait ignoring Reyhan's question.

"Um... You know Dad doesn't have much money for me to enroll in the best college. I know he has a faith in me that I'll clear the UG entrance for MBBS. He has improvised me to pursue my ambition. I've said to him too what you asked me that Anand Uncle can provide me with some financial help. But he denied it. You only think I'm the single child of my parents. They don't have anyone except me by their side. I come in Scheduled Caste and so there are many opportunities for scholarships and fee reduction. Dad will try to enroll me and also I can do part-time jobs along with internships. I have NEET this year but you and Reyhan have still a year for the 12th. So you guys enjoy your last year in school and prepare well", Vaibhav smiled saying.

This was correct in that Vaibhav was a year senior to Advait and Reyhan but they always considered each other equal.

"Okay, I can understand Vaibhav. Best of luck with your exams!"

"Now, about the movie."
Advait huffed like he was about to deny.
Giving a tensed expression to Vai & Rey.
Then laughed.

"Sorry guys. Sorry sorry. I'm coming!", seeing him laughing Vaibhav and Reyhan laughed slapping his arm.

The best of friends enjoyed their time with each other. Friends are the same kind of weird. Even though one is sad two of them will never let him or each other feel alone. That's what friends are for doing weird things, making fun of each other but when any person out of their group makes fun then he's at stake. Good friends are life just like a family.

__________

Bikaner

Seeing a fainted Shraddha on the settee Aditya shouted her name, "Shraddha" then ran to her.

By now, listening to his voice Naina came out of the kitchen feared. What would have happened?

Aditya patted her cheeks calling her name continuously but she didn't respond.

Naina neared Aditya with fear crawling inside. Surely, she had been married in the house for six months but the bond Shraddha and Naina has developed were just like good friends. Why did she faint?

"What...happened to Shraddha?"

"Naina... Plea-Please bring some water", he asserted stuttering and hesitant.

"Shraddha... Shraddha please open your eyes... Shraddha, ...", he kept calling but nothing affected the movement of her unconscious body.

He picked his sister in his arms and laid her inside taking her to his room which was on the left side of the stairs. Naina followed him.

Aditya took the glass of water from her grasp and sprinkled some water onto Shraddha's face.

Meanwhile, Naina sat beside Shraddha on the left side rubbing her palms such that to reduce her numb posture. But nothing changed.