""oh, sorry, i'm such an unpolite person, Edward Brown right?"

"oui Madame"

****begin of the dialogue in French****

"can you please introduce yourself to the class?"

"yes Mrs, i'm Edward Brown and i'm currently 16 years old, i moved here less then a month ago and started to attend this school last week, i've already studied france in my previous school."

"impressive, you are fluent in it, how have you learn french?"

"In part in a french Class but mostly at home my Nanny and my mom are both quite good in several languages"

"good but you have a little bit of an accent speaking in french, partially a british one i would guess. from who have you got it?"

"my Nanny is british from her i got most of the Accent."

"Impressive, it's a pleasure to have you in my Class"

"thanks"

****end of the dialogue in French****

"Allright class, now take your books and open then on page 6"

"dude. what the hell? i've never heard someone speak french so well" said the guy behind me, dark black hair and green eyes, "she pratically fell in love whit" you said the girl "by the way he is Lucas and I'm Anne, we are BFF since elementary school and you are Edward right?"

"yep" i blushed.
We chatted the whole class Anne is supeeerrrr funny and super kind and Lucas... feels like quite a cold person but instead he is warm hearted and caring guy but he needs to speak more. Mostly talked Anne she told me that they know each other from first grade and they are quite connected. For a moment i thought they were a couple. "Then... you have already been here for a week... are you pointing to any cheek?" Asked Lucas slowly out of nowhere "...or any dude?" Said Anne happily.
"You are soo cheeky! Shut up!" Said Lucas but i saw a tiny bit of blushing on his face.
"No... i mean... i was busy whit Lucy..." i blurted out.
"Nooo dont get involved whit her!" Said Anne directly.
"Yep your menthal health is gonna suffer terribly and your QI is gonna decrease if you spend too much time whit her"
"That happens even if i speak for more then 5 minutes whit my brother" we all laughed.
"But you Bro is cool-"
"You mean hot" teased Lucas chuckling
"That's your dirty mind u perv" said Anne
"Which one?" I asked seriously
"What you mean?" Asked Anne
"I've 3 brothers and 3 sisters which one you mean?"
"Whaaat?" Said anne "how can you still be alive? I barely survive whit 2 brothers..." and looked surprised in Lucas direction.
"I can't relate... i'm an only child..."
"You lucky s*it" teased Anne.
And the Bell Rang.
We walked out from the class and headed to the biology class we shared. They kept Lucy away luckily and we had a lot of things in common. Movies but mostly series where our thing we discussed for hours about which Character was thr best in the Crown.
Anne was on the queen side but Lucas and I were for Lady D. We kinda discussed the whole day about random stuff.

They are fun! i started to spend moore and more time whit them during the week, when i mentioned them to Candice for the first time, she did not believed me tht they were real people and not something made up by my immagination. Whit them i learned how to be complitely invisible.

On thursday we headed out for lunch and we sat on the grass near the cafeteria's door. And we had lunch there.
"I need soo much to watch an episode of the order..." said Anne when i said the name.
"Yep because of all the shirtless guys in it... " i teased this time.
"Don't you dare...".
"Guys and if after school we go all at my place and watch something?" Asked Lucas
"I agree anyway... you are my drive home" smiled Anne.
Both were looking at me "for me is ok if your parents are nit bothered..." they started to laugh hardly.
"They are at home like twice a month and never on weekdays" said Lucas laughing in between but i could see a crumble of pain in his eyes or maybe i was wrong.
A couple of hands covered my eyes,
"Guess who is it?" Said a voice.
"Trev?" I said fakely surprised.
"Yeeeeppp" and popped the P so much that was almost painfull. He sat near me still eating his sandwich. His
Hairs messier then usual where loudly screaming to be brushed.
"I played soccer" said him happier like a baby who ate milk for the first time. "I can see it" i pointed to his dirty shoes.
"And i can smell it" said Anne "I'm Anne, my pleasure to meet you, i'm Lucas BFF and Edward best friend. You are?"
"My pleasure Ma'am" joked Trevor " i'm Trevor, Edward's Boyfriend" i blushed terribly and kicked his leg. I saw whit the corner of my eye Lucas slightly blushing and gasping and Anne was surprised.
"He is just my brother, Trevor" i quickly said, the ugly silence was quickly killing me.
"Yep just the Brother" said him seriously a nodded.
"Lucas" and he nodded too and smiled.
"You two are twin?" Asked Anne.
"Yep" replied and popped thr P again.
"By the way I was checking on you if you were ok for lunch. And you really are. Now i can leaveeeee" and keeping the e sound soo long Trev disappeared.
"Ok that was weird" said Lucas
"That's Trevor u will get used to him" i said and bustered laughing.
The bell rang time for the next class. On my way towards it i texted Mary asking if i could go to a friend for homework and she said yes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quick and easy chapter...

Sorry for been disappeared! next one is better!