𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

En başından başla

"What do you mean?"

"You got all this stuff going on yet you still be accomplishing all your goals."

Ever since Horace and I popped out multiple girls have been dm'ing or walking up to me with the im coming to you as a woman speech about how Horace being with them last night or the night before.

As if he isn't cuddled up under me every single night.

"Thank you Bae." I smiled before he kissed me once again.

He loves kisses

"Alright no more kisses, take me to work Dooda." He groaned throwing his head against the mirror "Fuck what I said a few seconds ago, quit your job right now."

"Bae what?" I laughed holding his hands in my mines.

"Ion want you to leaveeee." He dragged in a whiny voice "Horace for real take me to workkkk." I begged, he sighed straightening his body before jumping off the counter.

He stretched heading towards the room.

I really like my Dooda ;)

-

Unlocking the store in front of my and arising the gate Cordel allowed me and him in.

The mall was just now starting to light up as everyone opened there stores, shops and concessions.

Horace dropped me off just few minutes ago and it revealed how clingy he actually is.

"These niggas so dirty Bruh." He groaned throwing the left over paper bags from Wendy's and McDonald's into the trash.

"You'll get that broom and sweep the floor fa me while I turn these lights and stuff on?" I nodded grabbing the lazily left broom sweeping the floor of dirt and tiny pieces of trash.

The lights flicked on and cold air calmly blasted through the vents soon after he left.

Cordel came forward "Alright Tiny, come back here so I can give you a run of things."

"Tiny?" I laughed slanting the broom to the side, raising my right eyebrow high "Yea, you short as fuck." I rolled his eyes at his comment following him back into the break room bringing the broom with me.

"This the schedule and the clock in thing right here, only four people work today and they are what would've been Key but is now you, Jordan, Elias, Kaiser, and Madison.

"They all work but Elias be fucking all these girls so they just be coming up to the bitch- Damn I'm not even supposed to be cussing this fucking much."

"Shit- I mean shoot, anyways here's the staff door to the storage room, we get discounts for working here but since we the managers are discount is bigger."

"Here's where you track new shipments and make sure there delivering on time." I nodded as Cordel handed me the otter box cased iPad.

"Can I order shipments as well? I remember you telling me that there's rarely in shoes here." I curiously asked scrolling through the shipments that would arrive today.