- Bad Mood -

Ok first and most important, Happy Pride month everyone! you're all cool and amazing people. Secondly how on EARTH did this get 1k views?? I swear it was only a few wasn't it, regardless thank you so so much! I'm very grateful for the amount of people who likes my book.

But anyway this chapter is a teensy bit shorter than my last ones, unfortunately I have a lot going on right now so I wasn't able to make anything quicker. I hope you enjoy anyway :>.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Woah, who pissed on your cereal?" William snorted as Henry glared back at him with a murderous intent. He was NOT having William's bullshit today, you think he'd be used to it by now but today he was a little different.

Since the blueprints for the animatronic he was making for Charlie, was found on the floor of his office torn by his wife who was complaining and mithering about how he spends far too much time on those useless toy robots for his children and forgets about the "person that truly matters" in his life. The fact that Henry's wife was that pathetically envious of HER own daughter was completely absurd and gross, in Henry's definition.

So he stormed out of his house, without having the cup of coffee that was the only thing able to keep him functioning in the morning to the point it became concerning how much he relies on it.

"Fuck off William, I'm not in the mood." Henry huffed. "How vulgar. Anywho, Fredbear is freaking out again and it's your turn to fix him up! Spit spot now." William chirped out.

Resisting the urge to strangle his business partner, he walks towards the saferoom, obligated to mutter and mock William's last words as he slams the iron door, nearly cutting off his fingers in the process.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"GODDAMNIT-!" The loud thud of the metallic bear's jaw echoes across the hallway of the scruffy establishment, earning concerned looks by the customers that pass by.

Henry grunts in frustration, grabbing a handful of his unkempt hair, getting oil in it. "I'm gonna kill whoever the FUCK even messed with you to begin with.." Henry mutters to himself.

He attempts to reattach the jaw of the bear again, this time a little more jarring, practically forcing it to lock on. As a result his wrench accidentally squeezing one of the bolts out onto Henry's forehead causing him to yelp in pain while stumbling back on his butt.

Tears were welling up in his eyes as holding his forehead tightly, blood spilling from his fingers. His vision was blurry before returning back to it's original state. Shit that stings.

He reached up and grabbed the table next to him without looking and tried to wobble his way back up. Failing, he falls back down.

"Henry! Everything okay in there?"

Oh God. Not him.

As if his head wasn't already having a migraine, William was just gonna make it ten times more agonizing. He would no doubt humiliate him and cackle at his stupidity.

He would never let him live it down.

In a panic he yells back, "I-i'm fine William! Just a little damage!" Henry's misfortune progresses when he tries to get up again, only to hit his toolbox instead causing all of his necessities to fall down with it causing a painful amount of noise to the point he had to cover his ears at the impact.

Just as he thought the ruckus was over the heavy iron door opens harshly making Henry jump again, revealing a bewildered William.

Henry tries to avoid eye contact with the taller man trying to coverup the pouring crimson coming from his head.

His cheeks flush as William just stands there not saying anything. Is he gonna laugh? What is he doing? Thoughts flooded his head until he heard William's shoes clacking, fading farther and farther away.

Did he just leave?

He didn't have to question any longer as he heard him come back with the employees first aid kit. He closes the door and makes his way towards Henry.

"You're still that clumsy aren't you Henry?" William shakes his head a bit before kneeling down infront of Henry, begining on patching him up.

Henry's beath hitches as he realized the proximity of William's face to his, he could feel his warm breath on his face as he concentrated on cleaning off most of the blood.

William stops his movements for a moment, catching Henry's gaze. He doesn't know what compelled him to do it but he places his hand on Henry's cheek caressing it, smiling softly. They stare into each others eyes for a while before William's cheeks also brightens as he realizes what he had just done. So he lets go quickly and finishes up the cleaning.

"There! That should be good." William says confidently as he backs away from Henry. He gingerly touches where the scar used to be, feeling the soft cotton of the wound patch, jerking back when he presses a little too hard.

"I- um.. Thanks Will." William smiles softly back at him, reaching out his arm helping Henry get up. He smiles back at him shyly and stumbling back onto his feet. "I'll help you with Fredbear, okay?" Henry thinks for a moment then nods slowly.

The anger was gone from his eyes, maybe he's up for a little bit of William's company after all.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah actually this was way shorter than what it looked like in my notes, apologies...