𝟎𝟏𝟑. ( you physically pain me )

Start from the beginning

"that literally wasn't flirting," matt immediately defends his actions, acting like it's the farthest thing from the truth.

"what!" chris exclaims, throwing his arms out in frustration from his own brothers stubbornness. "you literally said you want her to exit your car instead of cameron's."

"yeah because i do," he responds like it's no big deal. nick and chris both instantly raise their eyebrows from his words. "that's just because cameron's an ass."

chris and nick both sigh. they really thought for a second that they had gotten somewhere.

"okay you might've not flirted with her," nick says, crossing his arms as he continues. "but you literally got jealous when she mentioned having cameron pick her up. i heard it in your voice."

"no i didn't," he immediately defends his actions yet again, beginning to form another excuse. "it's literally just because cameron's an ass, like i just said."

"okay but if you hate her so much why do you even care if she hangs out with an ass?" chris asks matter-of-factly, earning a nod from nick as that was a really good point.

matt noticeably goes silent for a minute to think up an answer, chris and nick sharing a slightly smug look from the hesitancy. after a moment, he shrugs. "you guys are thinking too much into it. i wouldn't even want some random stranger hanging out with cameron."

"yeah, i'm sure." nick rolls his eyes.

"look, you guys do this thing every month where you try and convince me i like aurora," he says, standing up from where he was still sitting on the edge of his bed. "sorry but it's literally never gonna happen. you guys might be becoming tad delusional."

nick and chris both roll their eyes and matt shrugs, beginning to walk towards them. "she's like the most annoying person i've ever fucking met. i would never," he tells them blankly, crossing his arms and stopping in front of them for a second. chris sighs loudly and nick blinks, still not buying it.

"now i'm gonna go find something to eat," he says, giving them a tight-lipped smile before walking past them and out of his room.

just after aurora begins to play her taylor swift playlist and starts the faucet, she realizes she didn't bring clothes with her. luckily, she hadn't undressed and gotten in the shower yet.

she sighs and walks out, leaving the door open behind her as taylor swift grows louder for more people to hear. she heads for the kitchen where she left her bags on the island counter before she stormed to matt's room earlier.

when she steps into the kitchen area and sees matt already there, she sighs quietly and decides to ignore his presence. he notices her walk in but doesn't say anything, continuing to look through the fridge.

she walks over to her two bags and pauses. two bags? she immediately picks the backpack and makeup bag up and looks underneath of them for her bag of clothes. where the fuck did it go?

"what the fuck?" she murmurs to herself, looking around the area and not being able to spot it anywhere.

matt turns around and watches as she searches for something. he sighs before speaking up, "what?"