you def care
you gave me ur number
after the first day!

Childe even told me
It took you a year to give yours
to him 🤭🤭

Scar-Scar
Childe can never
be worse than anyone

Not even you.
I want him to never wake up
from his sleep, he irritates me.

Ur hot

Scar-Scar
What the fuck

I had to say it okay?
ur like super hot
do u like wanna degrade me

Scar-Scar
I'm blocking you.
text me when you
aren't horny.

so u do want me
to text u 🤭🤭

u making me kick my legs
and shittt

Scar-Scar
you need mental
help.

gts and never wake up

bye.

and he left 😞💔
the offers still there if u want...
Delivered

No?
it's always there...
Delivered

OML FUCK U
good night
u should eat lunch
with me tomorrow
Seen

——————

"So..." Hu tao started and you already knew it was going to be something bad. "Oh god please no," you already begged it wasn't gonna be some dumb shit.

"What were you and that tiny dude doing?~" Hu-tao gave you a wink as in this is a new way to tease you everyday.

"We both had lunch detention and I was bored so I approached him, he's surprisingly fun to talk to," you responded shocked at the last part.

"Oh yeah you always used to talk about him before. The guy you would stare at during math class cause he was in front of you, how cheesy." Hu tao giggled causing you to elbow her side.

"oww!! what? i was starting to think he was your crush," Hu tao winced in pain but got back to normal after a few seconds. "Yeah yeah walk faster before that dumb ginger starts to blow up my phone," you began to run.

"Why do you like running so much? Omg is that a ca-feeeee" Hu tao was distracted about to enter the cafe when you quickly ran back and grabbed her arm beginning to drag her.

"There is no way in hell I'm getting another lunch detention so you better hurry the fuck up," you complained.

"So what? You'll have more alone time with Scaramoucheeee" Hu tao gave you a smugged look as she had her other free hand over her mouth raising her eyebrows.

"I'm gonna throw you on the road," you threatened as you felt your phone buzz like 100 times in your pocket. You knew it was Childe being impatient as always so you had no choice left but to run faster almost letting go of Hu tao and hitting her.

"WHAT THE FUCK THATS A POLE OMLLA RJDNWATCH OUT Y/N LET ME GO THIS!!'RHUSJDDJJSIS" Hu tao began to scream as she was now almost the victim of hitting several poles and almost getting bit in the ass by dogs.

——————

"Wow! You my friends look like you are sweating real hard," Childe laughed as the two of you was breathing super hard trying to get some air.

"Nice observation want a fucking medal?" You acknowledged in sarcasm but the boy took it in his heart ignoring the sarcastic tone and letting it boost his ego.

"The medal of your love?" He winked at you and you gave him a disgusted look back, "you're making such a bad first impression I should've expected this." You face-palmed with a big sigh.

"Hello there! I'm Childe, Ajax, Tartaglia, or whateva. Nice to meet you my new friend," he ranted on and on you really felt like taping his mouth shut.

"Oh It's you that one ginger who wouldn't shut up in the hallway yesterday," Hu tao finally remembered. She was silent because she was trying to figure out why he looked so familiar.

"Ah...It's you," Childe's expression went from happy to disappointment. "And we can't go because we have to wait for two more people," Childe continued making you groan.

"Why don't you spam their phones like you did with me?" You suggested but got a scared denying look from him, "if I did so they would for sure kill me...especially Scaramouche."

That was when your eyes widen and your face lit up immediately hearing his name, "you mean Scaramouche is coming?!" You grabbed Childe's hand shaking it hoping he wasn't lying.

"Yeah...?" He confirmed with hesitation he wasn't sure if you weren't okay with him coming but reading your expression you most likely were.

"Why are you holding his hand? It's dirty," A familiar voice came from behind Childe's. The three of you turned to look at Scaramouche who had an unwelcoming look on his face and Signora who looked beautiful as always.

"Oh Em Gee, is that scaramoochie?" Childe put his hands up to his face making a shocked expression. "Do you have a death wish?" Scaramouche scrunched his nose wanting to wipe that look on his face.

"It's the love of your life," Hu tao whispered in your ear. "aghh shut up!" you embarrassingly whispered back.

"It seems Y/n is here as well, hello y/n." Signora greeted you basically blessing hou at that point. You waved back, in the corner of your eye you could see Scaramouche wanted to die.

"What's that look for? Did you not miss me?" You joked walking closer to the boy who cut off eye contact with you, "hell no. you're the biggest bother ever."

"Whatever you say Scar‐Scar," you shrugged getting a snort from Childe. "Scar scar? Seriously?! omg I'm so calling you that from now on," he laughed out holding his stomach.

"Look what you did," Scaramouche sighed outloud wanting to die. "Oops?" You weren't sure if it was good or not but you were just super happy to be able to walk with Scaramouche.

Scaramouche and you were walking side by side. The two of you didn't even realize that the others weren't walking beside you but instead behind you giggling and shipping you two.

"They're definitely gonna become a couple soon," Hu tao stated getting a nod from Childe. "Right? Scaramouche having a soft spot ahh I can just imagine it," Childe dramatically wiped his tears as he agreed.

"What are you? A father?" Signora was hearing all of this. She just wanted to drink her juice in piece but she couldn't lie, the two of you did make a cute couple.

"I mean you could mistake Scaramouche as a todler so yes."