"You're so embarrassing" 

Finally Yagi stopped embarrassing us and told Chuukichi that they needed to go so we said our goodbye's and agreed that we'll meet back at my place later. Unfortunately, I still don't know which club they're apart of or if they're even apart in one. 

"I think I can squeeze it in here" I was shocked to see Ryuuchi in front of the board trying to squeeze the recruitment poster that he made earlier. It was at the side though, not many people can see that. 

"Of course no one's gonna see it in a corner like this but it's better than nothing" It is true but I doubt that anyone's gonna notice that except those who read each poster one by one, which I don't think are a lot. 

I was about to step in when he sat on the ground but Kamitani beat me to it. 

"Hey, do I give my club application to you?" He was holding Kotaro who's holding onto him tight. This is a new sight to see, usually I only see him hitting Taka when he can no longer put up with his attitude. 

"Um, you probably want the baseball club advisor" 

"If I'm applying for the baseball club, sure. For this, I think you're the one I want" He gave Ryuuchi a club application form. No way, this guy wants to be in the babysitter club? 

"You? You want to join the babysitter club?" I asked as I slowly walked towards them. Kamitani nodded and explained why he wants to join the club. 

"Well, my idiot brother is there and because this little guy recruited me" What? Kotaro recruited this idiot? Does he know that he hits kids in the head whenever they're being naughty?

"Actually, all he did was tug on my leg. Usaida had to interpret" I can just imagine how cute Kotaro was when he was trying to pull Kamitani's leg. Ahhh I wish I was there to see it happen. 

"Still though, you're a busy guy" Kamitani sigh and Ryuuchi looked like he was panicking since he thought the both of us are about to fight. 

"You don't want me in this club, do you?" He asked. Ryuuchi seemed shocked when I nodded my head and immediately went in between the both of us. 

"Okay, why don't we all just calm down? Akari-san, Kamitani can be in the club. It's fine" He explained and I nodded which made him shock, he must've thought that I'll interject more. 

"You better not hit the kids Kamitani, or else I would get you really hard on your d*ck" Ryuuchi went pale as he tried to process what I said. Meanwhile, Kamitani just shrugged and nodded before putting his arm around my shoulder. 

"Let's talk about your little crush" He teased and I glared at him and tried to take his arm off of me but he was stronger and in the end I just gave up and let him drag me wherever he wanted. 

"Wait, you guys are friends?" Ryuuchi looked so dumbfounded when he realized that we weren't actually going to fight earlier. I did mention that we were friends but he must've forgotten about it. 

"Yeah" Kamitani shortly answered

"Hey, you forgot to tell him that I was gonna sign up in the club. The poor guy looked so shocked when he saw me!" I hit his head making him grunt in pain, it wasn't even that hard. 

"Why are you so violent, calm down, woman" He hissed and held his head in pain. Serves him right! 

---------

"I made us matching aprons" Usaida-san proudly said and made us wear the aprons that he made. 

"The aprons look nice, the other one on the other hand though isn't" I teased while looking at Kamitani who only rolled his eyes. I just giggled and looked back at everyone. 

"Stop it, the kids might follow what you say" He warned. I rolled my eyes and started playing with the kids instead. He is right though, its not good to say something like that in front of the kids since they might think that its okay to say something bad about someone's appearance. 

"I could break a tooth on these" 

"I can't chew em" 

I gave the cookie that Inomata-san gave to Kamitani. He looks at me in disgust and pushed it back to me. I rolled my eyes and feed it to him when he wasn't paying much attention. He didn't have a choice but to chew since I wasn't letting him open his mouth unless he finishes it

"You don't have to eat them, then!"

"Kamitani's eating them, see?" I removed my hand that was covering his mouth and his face was just full of crumbs because of the way I shoved it in his mouth. 

All of them laughed and we had a wonderful day with the children once again