they all teased bea from different topics to jho topics. sometimes thirdy would side bea but most of the time, thirdy is the one who will start the teasing.

"that marci boy looks lonely over there" tots pointed marci with her lips.

they all turned their heads to marci who was doing something in his phone. jho wasn't with him since she's with the girls having a chitchats.

"hey deanna" bea tapped deanna's shoulder.

"why don't you be friendly and invite marci over here" bea was sincere. though she hates him, she still feel bad for the boy being lonely.

deanna confusingly looked at bea and scoffed.

"i don't like him to be honest" deanna admitted.

"really? that harsh?" thirdy butted.

"i don't like him either" tots added as she laughs.

bea looked at her friends with confusion written in her face. she wanted to know why all of a sudden they don't like marci.

"you all hate him? why?" bea finally asked.

tots and deanna gave each other a look before agreeing with each other with their eyes.

"earlier, nung wala ka pa, may tinanong ako kay jho kasi may pinapatanong sa akin si carly nun then all of a sudden nung matapos na akong makipag usap sakanya, marci acted weird and got all possesive with jho" deanna told them the whole same thing that happened earlier.

bea shook her head in disbelief as he looks at marci.

he may look cute but man, his personality is the total opposite of it... bea thought

"mas pipiliin ko pang maging si thirdy and jho kesa sakanila eh" bea said

"really?" thirdy surprisingly asked bea.

bea looked at him and giggled.

"no, i would seriously kill you if you and jho end up together" the joke of bea's earned silly side comments from everyone.

"parang kanina pa tayo nag hihintay dito ah, wala pa ba yung pilot deans?" bea impatiently said.

all of them were waiting for an hour and they've been informed that their pilot has not yet arrived.

"wala pa daw eh, baka nga hindi pa ata makapunta" deanna said

they all groaned and wiped their sweats.

"hey i can call our pilot. malapit lang sya dito" bea offered.

deanna thought if she agrees with it or not. she was too worried about the pilot she got, she didn't want to be a big bother to him.

she looked at all her friends and saw their tired, sweaty faces. she had no choice but to agree. even she, is already impatient.

bea excused herself to make a phonecall. jho eyed her as bea walked further. she missed the girl, she wanted to talk to her but she's afraid marci's all gonna get angry again.

she doesn't know a thing about why marci is like that. all she knows to herself is she's not liking any of it. she stared at bea for God knows how long.

whatever she does, her eyes can't help but to stare at bea. tall girl who's wearing white polo with two unbuttoned buttons at top part, paired with not so short shorts, bea.

"good new guys, our pilot is already on his way" bea happily said.

they thanked bea for all that she has done. its a big share to the group.