the hookah spot

bratz 💍
2:47 pm

neva sober ‼️
y'all trynna go somewhere?

jackass 💔:
if it's to go get more weed fuck off.

white mans whore 🤓:
what she said fr 🙏🏾

neva sober ‼️:
kys jeremiah ain't here rn

jackass 💔:
oh so you just usin us cus ya nigga ain't there? says a lot about society today.

white mans whore 🤓:
LMAAOAOAO

neva sober ‼️:
bro y'all trynna go out or what, we haven't had a smoke break ina while js the three of us.

white mans whore 🤓:
u right tbh

white mans whore 🤓:
nylah u in?

jackass 💔:
yeah, i can pick y'all up if u want.

neva sober ‼️:
betttt, see y'all soon.

___

layla then decided on her outfit and makeup as soon as she got up from bed. she put on a simple pair of sweats and a yellow tank top to go with it. for makeup, she only put on some mascara and highlighter considering she wasn't going out to be fancy atm.

"i'm ready now" she texted the gc.

"pretty much already outside." nylah texted back.

as soon as she got that text, she left the house and greeted her friend when she got in the passengers seat of the car.

"now why you dressed like we only going to the grocery store or sumn." nylah reprimands, jokingly

"fuck you mean? we only going to smoke and hang out for a while." layla retorts.

"knowing aleciyah she's gonna wanna stop to get some typa drink somewhere." she reasons.

"oh well, i'm not going back in and changing." layla shrugs.

ny only laughs and starts driving to leci's house, which was only like 3 mins. when they got there, she beeped the horn a couple of times considering she was taking a while to walk out the house.

"i swear to God if she don't come out in the next 3 seconds she's getting left." ny complains.

"where tf are you?" layla texts in the gc.

finally, she walks out the door, fully dressed and pampered as if they were going to the club.

"girl why the hell you got allat shit on." layla questions.

"cus we goin out.. you never know if i'll finally break my chain of not getting any dick." leci defends herself.

"see i told yo ass we was doing more than smoking." ny says

"yeah yeah whatever. where we goin?"

"to the hookah place, the new one."