I'm safe now

Sakusa's pov
I open my eyes and look around wondering where I am. My eyes fall open a certain blond haired boy.

He notices me looking and smiles.

No one's pov
"Yer finally awake huh?"
"What happened?" Sakusa says scratching his head sitting up in confusion.
"You fell on someone after some chaos and freaked out because of the germs then you passed out and Komori carried you here uhh after sanitising he just went to get your stuff and that's about it."

Sakusa sits there still remembering what happened the feeling of needing to scrape his skin clean coming back.

He jumps up startling Atsumu, "wh- where is the bathroom?"
"Uhh I think behind that door your lucky to get a private room with a bathroom." Atsumu says whining.
"Yeah well I am a germaphobe, I will probably end up cleaning this whole place still to make sure it's clean."
Sakusa grabs some stuff and rushes to the shower to wash the germs off while Atsumu just sits there thinking.

After about 20minutes Sakusa comes out of the shower to see Komori and Atsumu talking.
"Kiyoomi your out of the shower I explained your situation to that kid you fell I hope you don't mind." Komori says calmly.
"It's all good..." Sakusa says sadly almost.
"What's wrong omi omi?" Atsumu pesters.
"He lets you call him a nickname?"
"Yep" Atsumu beams.
"I just feel bad about the whole situation if I wasn't like this there wouldn't have been a problem you wouldn't have to explain anything on my behalf." Sakusa says quietly.
"Kiyoomi you don't need to change if you changed things wouldn't be the same so please just be you no one else."
"Mori is right omi you don't need to change just be you!!"
"Yeah I guess."
"Atsumu runs up to omi and goes to hug him but stops sanitises and sits next to him.
"Can I wrap an arm around you," Atsumu asks gently.
"Atsumu after that it's not the best id-" Komori starts before being cut of.
"Sure that's fine I guess but nothing more then one arm" Omi says annoyed.
Atsumu just smiles happily and wraps an arm around him. Komori passes a look to Sakusa but sees him distracted with a slight blush on his cheeks. He notices Atsumus head on Sakusas shoulder and quietly sneaks out as the two distracted boys sit there.