12: you're squeezing my arm

Start from the beginning

usernametwo: she's an absolute beautiful 😍😍
^
giacoleman: omg new best friend 😍

madifilipowicz: this fine babe is taken sorry boys 🥰
^
alissonfuentess: *sorry chris
^
jaylawaltonofficial: lmao

jaylawaltonofficial: hand in marriage? 👀
^
giacoleman: sure 👀

maddiejacobs: OMG SO PRETTYYYY
^
alissonfuentess: give it up

christophersturniolo: cute

usernamethree: are we gonna ignore what chris commented?
^
nicolassturniolo: no.

indi.coleman: my little sister 🙈
^
giacoleman: my big sister 🙈

logan.brooks: jacket stealer.
^
giacoleman: at its finest 😍

kenzie: ur smile on the 2nd slide 😍
^
giacoleman: hey wifey 😍
^
nicolassturniolo: OMG KENZIE HEYYY

*load more comments*

irl !

gianna was sitting on her bedroom floor with her suitcase infront of her.

"how many outfits should i bring?" she asked her best friend on the screen.

"bring more than 10. remember we're spending two months there"

"i guess you're right. but which shoes should i wear? my AF1 or my converse?"

"definitely the AF1. it's a way of life"

"so poetic" she said.

"i'm really excited to meet the iconic madi you're always talking about"

"omg i'm excited for you to meet her! she's a sweetheart. you two are gonna get along very well"

"do you think i should buy something for her and laura? it's really generous of them to let me stay with you guys"

"madi would want candy so get her that. laura is really something so you don't need to get her anything"

"cool cool. anyways i'm gonna finish packing and i'll pick u up tomorrow morning at 4:30"

"sure. love you see ya"

"love you more"

she hanged up and continued doing her suitcases. the girl finishes up her preparation at about one am before going to bed. two and a half hours later, she heard a loud knock on her door.

"logan? what the fuck are you doing here at 3:30?"

"making sure that you're not lacking. get ready, we're leaving in 30 minutes" he said letting himself in.

the girl groaned before making her way to her room. she wore a short black sleeve with leggings and black boots. just like that, logan, jayla, alisson, tate and gia were on their way to the airport.

"where are they?" tate asked looking everywhere for her friends.

"they should be here in about five minutes. i hope" logan mumbled the last part.

the sturniolo's, sierra and madison finally got to the airport 20 minutes later than expected.

"what took you guys so long?" gia questionned.

"them" matt mumbled pointing at the new couple.

"of course. well let's go they already called our gate" tate talked.

the gang got to their gate and sat in their respective seats. the plane ride was breeze. or according to gianna, a nightmare.

"can we switch seats? i'd rather sit next to MY boyfriend than sitting next to you" she spat.

"and i'd rather be sitting anywhere else than between you two but hey, i'm not complaining"

madison scoffed and looked at chris.

"so i have tons of plans for us to do together" she said excitedly.

"me too. especially dates" he replied.

"aw that's romantic"

"of course it is. you're my girlfriend and i want to make you feel special" he said to his girlfriend.

girlfriend. gianna's nose scrunched at the word. in her mind, she thought that she would be the only girl he would call that. he was hers and she was his. everytime she sees a happy couple, she can only think about how that could be her childhood best friend and her.

"gia?" chris said catching her attention.

"hm?"

"you're squeezing my arm"

"oh sorry. you know how airplane flights get me"

"yeah" he quietly said.

this was gonna be a long flight.

A SPEAKS 🫶🏽🫶🏽

sorry for being kinda MIA. i just needed to finish school and exams but i'm back on my writing grind 4 sure.

1st- i changed the oc cause i was on ig the other day just looking at some stories and saw lexi's. idk why she just made me think to change it cause she would fit more the vibe of gia.

2nd- here's a small storyline cause i love ranting to y'all.

basically three weeks ago i started liking this boy that liked me since who knows when. i confessed my feelings and we started dating YAYAYAYAYAY. but like 5 days after he broke up with me bc of a joke i made? like i just said that he was gonna fuck one of our friends (a boy) and he didn't like it but the day before he made a joke about sucking one of our friend's dick for a year?! but now i still really like him and idk what to do.

3rd- i completely forgot to thank you guys for 1k 2k AND 3k reads?! that's literally fucking insane i love and appreciate you guys so so much 😭❤️

but yeah that's it. i'll rent again once i try to get him back cause 6 other girls like him 🤝

love you guys and remember to be that bitch 💋💋💋

<3