𝗖𝗛𝗫𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

Idols. The central source of idealization and admiration for almost all teenage girls that were your age. You were a second year in high school, not at a pleasant or unpleasant age. Through doubt and decimation of hours of studying, you maintained a decent reputation as well as stellar grades, which placed you in the role of student council president. Despite the fear you instilled in those around you, you were a normal person outside of school and only (slightly) superstitious when on school grounds.

Shikanoin Heizou. He was a man with a unique name as well as a surname that stood out from average surnames. The only difference between him and the average person- a small difference (like his height)- was the fact that he was the most popular male idol at the moment along with his fellow group members Xiao, Venti, and Kazuha.

"Shikanoin," you pointed down at him, the sunlight shining onto your (h/c) hair as you glared down at him, "get into uniform at this instant."

The famous pop idol was flippantly wearing a black t-shirt that hung loosely at the edges along with bright white sneakers that were far from the standard dress shoes. His deep maroon hair blew in the wind as he stared up at her, his face contorting into a smirk.

"Nah," he shrugged and took the first step up the stairs, "I don't really feel like it."

"What do you mean you don't feel like it?" you retorted, giving him a cold glare. "It's not like it was an inquiry. Do as you're asked or I'll report your misconduct to your agency."

At the mention of his agency, Heizou's eyes widened and his head fell down in an apologetic bow. You stared at him, the idol amongst all idols, the distinct and famous man who was at the head of today's pop culture and saw nothing but a disobedient child.

You were the epitome of etiquette-your hair was sleek and shining due to a nice brush through it and a uniform that was perfect without a single crinkle in sight- a fit figure that would represent that of a model student. Your grades were at the top of her class without fail and you were the most consistent student of the year in terms of academics and records.

Shikanoin Heizou was the opposite, which was precisely why you had made the astute decision back when you had first met him to remain impartial in terms of his ordeals and never associate with him unless he broke the rules. Bordering more on the side of peculiar, you made your mark by keeping up constant discipline and running the strictest student council anyone had ever witnessed in the long history of the school.

Just as Heizou was about to turn around and leave to go back home and change, a random girl grabbed the sleeve of his t-shirt with an eager expression plastered on her face. She was in a different uniform- meaning that she was not from this school.

"Heizou!" she grinned, wrapping her arms around his shoulder.

"Hello," he responded, an uncomfortable expression spreading across his lips.