Emily followed behind me "Emily, where's mother and father?" I asked Emily, as i walk towards the direction of my room "M'lady, Lord Anastacius left to attend a business meeting earlier and lady Penelope have a guest from the main palace" i nodded my head after hearing Emily, i arrived at my room. opening my door i halted "emily, please prepare some snacks for me and a Tea" i said, before going inside "then, excuse me My lady i shall prepare what you ordered" she bowed and walked away. Entering my room as i close the door behind me.

I ploped on the sofa feeling exhausted today from buying all the things that i need and gifts for my younger cousin "im sure athy will love it" i smiled and thought of athy hugging me and saying thankyu, closing my eye's feeling the drowsiness slips to me 'maybe taking a short nap wont be bad'

(Athanasia'spov)

"Your highness is perfectly fine"the physician said as he smiled at me "then there's no pr
to always drink her medicine to recover fast. blessing and glory" he bowed leaving the room.

"Thank goodness" hahaha lily worry too much about me "im fine lily, the physician alredy said i just need to drink the medicine and ill recover fast" i said smiling at lily.

I rested my head on the pillow feeling the soft and comfy "ill prepare your meal now, princess. Excuse me" lily left the room.

'Why am i bedridden?im perfectly fine, even i slept for freaking two day's though' i thought
'Well its better than getting stuck with that jerk' just remembering him i feel like i wanna punch his face!

I was fuming in rage by just thinking about it, 'it will take long before my meal gets prepared' i heard my stomach grumbled 'im hungry'

While dazing off thinking what will be my meal, lily came in followed by the other mades "princess, the meal is here" i looked at those delicious food, i think im drooling 'cant blame me?! I slept for two days so im hungry'

(~time skip~)

~sigh~ that was so delicious ~ 'im full'i smiled  "princess, here is the medicine" ahh i forgot that i have to drink my medicine, lily handed me the pills and a glass of water. Gulping down the medicine, believeit or not it taste horrible 'ughh! It taste bitter!' I heard lily chuckling because of the expression that im making.

"Princess, lady Penelope will be visting tomorrow with lady Jeneatte" Lily said "really, they will!" Im excited to see jenneatte again after my death door the other day 'im going to tell jenneatte all my experience huhu' i laid down my head as i feel tired, my eyes felt heavy.

"Lily~ i wanna sleep" feeling the drowsiness, maybe its just a side effect of the medicine or not? "okay, sleep tight" lily tacked me and give me a peck on the forehead "sleep tight princess" its still afternoon so its better to take a nap, going to dreamland.

(Lucas pov)

"How is she?" Its been two days since the last time i saw her and i am now tempting to drink her blood again "are you not gonna ask me how am i feeling?" This brat, again with hes stupid mouth.

"Im asking you about her, not your stupid self" a sharp and cold is evident in my voice as i stared at him, the boy only laughs "meany as ever. She just woke up today"

Im done with this idiot, taking a files from my desk "here" throw the files  infront of him as he catches "finish that today and give me that by tomorrow noon" i said "what is these? Another cleanup mission?" He asked as i just nodded.

"Clean them up, i dont like people who aren't following the rules and my orders" it has been reached me that some of my people's are breaking the rules. Rules that has been set after i took over and became the head of the clan, once the rule is been set no one can define it or complain. "Finish that by tonight, i dont want any of them left alive, got it."

"Roger that!" He replied, saluting like an idiot kid "now get out of my sight you little dumb" i said wanting him to leave "hey! I have a name" he said snapping back at me, huh this chiky brat "yeah yeah, you have a stupid name" very stupid that I've made you a good name 'little dumb'.

"Aiz! Whatever, im leaving" he stated as he disappearing from thin air outof my sight, i let a sigh 'thats better' it's  verry annoying if he keeps runting like a small child. stood up from my chair as went to the balcony, smelling the fresh air as the warm breeze touches my skin and blew my soft hair.

'Wait for me, Athanasia. This time i will never let you go and make it up to you' it was silent all could be heard was the rustling sounds of the grass bieng blown by the wind. not long after someone broke my peaceful moment

"OH, and yeah i forgot. Where do i start again?" The brat appeared behind me as he keeps looking at the files, an irk appeared on my forehead 'this brat wont change'

I turned around and swiftly took the files out his hand, leaving him confused as i used it to smack him on the head "you dumb brat"I said, i lectured him about him being dumb and will never change. It did take a while before i let him go 'this brat will never change even if it takes centuries" a sigh escaped my mouth

To be continued. . .

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it took me long to post hehe, i hope you enjoyed reading. So you all might be wondering who is the person that lucas mentioned? Its not an original character just my own character, he'll be only a side character and have a supporting role.
And my apologize for the short chapter, ill make sure to post more chapters.

Word count: 1600