Chapter 96: Novel 78

Start from the beginning

Forget it.

Anyway he knows everything.

Sang Zhi then recalls her conversation with her roommates: "Twenty five years old inexperienced man would be a pervert ah!"

"......"

Though he seems a bit.

But he shouldn't be a pervert.

—–

Sang Zhi exits the bedroom.

Duan Jia Xu stands up near the dining table, he pours the porridge to the bowl. He is wearing a loose top so Sang Zhi could see the red marks she made on his body.

She then looks at the other place.

"Come over and eat." Duan Jia Xu lifts up his eyes: "Don't starve yourself."

Sang Zhi sits down on her chair and asks. "When did you wakeup?"

Duan Jia Xu puts a bowl in front of her. "I woke a bit earlier than you."

Sang Zhi: "Oh."

Duan Jia Xu also sits down on the chair and asks: "Are you still in pain?"

"......" Sang Zhi lowers her head and drinks her porridge, she says with a very little voice: "No."

"I'm still a bit in pain."

Hearing this, Sang Zhi looks at him.

Duan Jia Xu pulls his collar a bit and shows the red kiss mark made by her like he wants to be comforted by her. "Look, you bit me so hard."

He says giddly.

He acts like 'the villain that sues his victim before himself is prosecuted.'.

Sang Zhi couldn't control herself, she also does the same thing as him. She pulls her collar to one side and frowns. She says: "You didn't bite me?"

"...."

"This, this this." Since he speaks up first, she also doesn't give him a chance to avoid the conversation. She points to her red bite mark one by one. "Do you have a bad habit of eating people?"

Duan Jia Xu is startled,, then he laughs. He looks at her face then stops at a certain place. He smiles with full of interests: "Where else?"

"......"

"Didn't I also bite...."

Sang Zhi responds and cuts him off. "Duan Jia Xu!"

Duan Jia Xu doesn't continue to say it, he licks his lips and says: "How could everything about our Zhi Zhi is so small."

"........" Though it's the truth, yet Sang Zhi is still feel insulted. She is unhappy and speaks up: "You are the small one."

Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows: "I'm small ah?"

Sang Zhi says boldly: "Small."

Then in next moment, Duan Jia Xu holds her hand and takes it to touch a certain place. "Small or not?"

Sang Zhi: "......"

"Em?"

—–

At this moment, Sang Zhi starts to be a bit regretful. She feels that this old man seems to have unsealed something. He isn't that restrained and reserved. He turns to be frank and mad.

But she couldn't deny that this man for the 'bed' business, he is patience and unruly... he is also a sexy man.

Sang Zhi couldn't count how many times he has seduced him.