Chapter 55: Novel 37

Sang Zhi feels that his response is too shocking.

What happened to this old man?

Is it because her response is too emotional?

But if she just stayed silent and watched him be mistreated and did nothing like those onlookers who are interested in the spectacle but don't have anything knowledgeable to say about it, could she be regarded as a person?

Sang Zhi feels that her action is appropriate.

"Ge Ge, don't take that accident into your heart." Sang Zhi thinks about it and says: "When I was in Grade 8 and I was being blackmailed, you also helped me."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em."

Sang Zhi adds: "Now you are old, it's my turn to help you."

"......."

Just in time they pass a trash can, Sang Zhi throws in the tissues. The time she looks at him, she notices that Duan Jia Xu's expression is rigid, his smile is gone.

He looks more normal.

He seems to have collect all his thoughts.

Then Sang Zhi watches him.

Duan Jia Xu lowers his eyes, straightens his lips. He knows that his thought is too absurd.

"I'm really crazy."

"......"

Right, he looks a bit crazy.

But being splashed by another woman in public, indeed it's quite hurting one's pride.

Sang Zhi doesn't know how to comfort him, she gets inside the men's clothes store. She changes the subject: "Ge Ge, hurry up change into this one. It's uncomfortable to wear wet clothes."

Duan Jia Xu doesn't move.

Sang Zhi takes another shirt and stuffs it to his hand. "If not, just this one."

He just responds. "Em."

The time he gets into the fitting room, Sang Zhi strolls around the store. She notices a shirt and holds it up. Suddenly her phone rings.

Sang Zhi takes out her phone and looks at the caller ID. She answers it. "Ge."

Sang Yan says lazily: "Xiao Gui, what date is your holiday start? I'll help you to book the ticket.

Sang Zhi frowns: "Why should you rush it? There's still half month to go."

"You book it by yourself?"

"You just need to transfer the money to me, I'll book it by myself."

"What money I should transfer to you, Am I your Pa?"

"Oh, Papa."

"......."

"It's the end of the month, you should give the living cost." Sang Zhi touches the man's coat in front of her. "Ge Ge, you already drag it till the last day."

"......."

"If you don't transfer the money today, then don't need to transfer again. Just use those money to buy me a coffin."

Sang Yan laughs coldly: "Every month you take double living costs, aren't you shameless?"

"How could you say it's double?" Sang Zhi doesn't even blink, she says boldly and confidently: "Papa said that he will give half and you half."

"Is the commodity price in Yi He that expensive?" Sang Yan asks, "That you need 6000?"

Sang Zhi looks at the cloth's size and flips around. "I even economize on food and living, I even a bit unwilling to buy candy, if not I'll overspend."