Abir stands there for a moment as I take my time to kiss their foreheads and pull the comforter over them before I switch off the light.

My eyes lock with Abir and I quickly look away. He follows me as I walk out of the room and go down the stairs to turn off the lights.

I switch off the living room lights before I walk to the kitchen to grab a bottle and he opens the fridge.

"You didn't eat yet." He says as he looks for something in the fridge. "I figured you aren't hungry."

"I am not," I say as I walk past him. "Turn off the lights."

The kitchen light instantly goes off, I stop wondering why did he turn off so quickly when he was looking for something to eat.

I want to turn around but I don't because I don't really want to eat now. I am trying to ignore him at my best because looking at Abir makes me want to cry and I don't want him to think I'm emotionally too weak.

I take a step forward to walk further when I feel Abir wrap his arm around me. He pulls me against his chest and I close my eyes in anticipation when he kisses my neck.

"If you weren't good as a mother or wife I wouldn't bring you back into my life neither would I think about having another baby with you." He whispers as his hand moves down my stomach.

I gasp when he keeps his hand on my thigh and I feel something cool over there. My eyes open in instant and my lips part when I see glass in his hand filled with ice cubes and another hand rests on my thigh.

"Abir." I breathe out and I can almost feel him smirk against my skin as he kisses my neck.

"You are amazing as my wife." He murmurs as his hand moves up my thigh. I bite my lip as I stare at the darkness in the living room.

"I... you should stop," I say breathlessly as he pulls his hand away and reaches out for another ice cube. I feel the desire all over my body just by his touch.

"You want me to?" He asks slowly as he traces the ice cube on my neck and then drops it in my dress. I jump a little as I feel chills all over my body and grip the water bottle in my hand.

"Ah." I moan and bite my lip shortly knowing I can't make a sound here. "Arya and Aryan."

"And there you are an amazing mother." He says as he turns me around. "For thinking about them amidst the desire."

"Abir-"

"You need to listen." He interrupts. "Stop thinking you are not doing good as a wife or mother. Believe me, you are doing amazing."

"Mishti, you shouldn't look for being perfect in any relationship. Just go on. Mistakes happen but you gotta learn from them." He keeps his hand on my shoulder. "Like you did realize today right it is best if you let me know when you are getting late?"

I nod as I lower my gaze, he keeps his hand under my chin and raises my head so that I look at him. "So just let me know so that I don't freak out and the kids will also be calm."

"I am sorry for shouting a little today." He continues when I don't say anything.

"I am sorry for shouting back," I say as I keep my hands on his chest.

"You need to finish what you started," I say feeling the desire present in me.

He grins as he leans in to kiss me and I put my arms around his neck as we kiss. I grab the glass from his hand and pull him up the stairs knowing well we wouldn't be able to stop if we start and I obviously don't want our children to hear us moaning.