ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴍᴇɴ? ɴᴏ.

Start from the beginning

Opening her eyes, she leaned forwards and blew the candle. Everyone cheered at the sight, taking pictures and videos of her blowing the candle. They can finally eat food :D

"Alright, guys. Es hora de comer." Yuna said before grabbing her plate and spoon. They formed a line, with her being in the front since it was her birthday. She gets to eat first of course.

There is a lot of variety of foods, like Karaage, Tempura, some cutely decorated tamagoyaki, and many more. There are even desserts like different types of mochi cakes, tarts, pies, brownies, and cookies.

Which is a lot considering that she only has a few friends and her family. She didn't have a lot of friends and she's fine with that. Most people can't stand the way she acts toward the others so it's not surprising for her to only have a small number of friends.

Yuna like it that way. Less drama for her.

ミ✭

The celebration is fast. It started at one in the afternoon and ended at 6 pm. Many people gave Yuna their gifts, followed by a big hug before going home. Some stayed to help them clean the house, which Saeko - Yuna's mom - disagreed with and made them go home. Saying that it's getting late and it's not safe to be out at night.

Atsuka put the last plate on the cabinet before wiping her hands on a towel. She turned to her sister who is clad in her pajamas and was opening gifts from her friends. Their mother was leaning on the table with a wide smile.

She watched her younger sister open the first gift box she received from Veronica. Wrapped in brown paper with a drawing of a jar on it. On top of the drawing was a simple yellow rose being held by a twine string. A soft smile graced Yuna's lips. Finding it extremely pretty.

Veronica never fails to make her happy. Her friend always gives her things that have meaning to them. Like the yellow rose, which symbolizes friendship. I guess it's a plus for having a friend who loves flowers.

Yuna pulled the string holding it together. Taking the rose and sniffing it with a grin. It's very beautiful. She gently unwrapped the brown paper before taking the box out of it. It was bigger than her hands. Yuna gently shook the box. Hearing the movement of what seems to be a big object. It sounds like a notebook.

"What is it?" Her sister curiously asked her. Pulling a chair out beside her and sitting on it.

"I think it's a notebook or something," Yuna replied before putting the box on the table and opening it slowly.

Her jaw dropped when she saw an Instax mini 9 inside the box. It has a sage green color with daisy flowers painted on it. There are also a couple of different types of films with it.

"Woahhh."

Yuna examined the camera. Those cute three-painted daisies near the camera lens with a green stem from each side are making her heart burst. Her cheeks are hurting from how wide her smile is. Yuna loves everything Veronica gives to her.

Or maybe because Yuna has a crush on her that's why everything Veronica gives to her is special.

"Oh look it also has different films with it." Her mother noted as she looks in the box. "And two cases too." She added before taking out a clear casing with yellow flowers on the strap and another one with a rainbow design on it.