[Chapter 13]

.

''and you never told me this?!'' takemichi yelled low. ''look, shinichiro told me it was better NOT to tell you since you know, you worry a lot'' said wakasa.

Takemichi walked around back and forth while groaning angrily while trying to calm himself down.

''If you would have just- augh...! Their leader is...! For gods sake!'' takemichi almost tearing up.

''that's the point, takemichi. Shinichiro just wants to keep you safe, and wants you to stay away from him as far a possible''

''bu--''

''It's not just him but we also want to keep you safe, takemichi. Takeomi, benkei and me, all of us founding members. Even our divisions'' said wakasa.

Takemichi sniffed and then ran upstairs and closed his door shut.

Wakasa sighted.

Wakasa took out his phone and called takeomi and benkei.

After he called them, he waited when the doorbell rang. He looked to see a letter slip down the door. He went and took the letter and opened the door, seeing no one.

Wakasa closed he door, went to the table and read the letter.

''Dear to anyone who is reading this,

I just want you to know that later today, we are going to visit the place. I hope you give us a warm welcoming and no, this is not a death threat! this is just a warning of what's about to happen sooner or later, and I'm just going to say, give me back what's mine before it's too late. You already know what I want,

Takemichi.

Goodbye~!''

-Kenji

.

.

.

.

.

''I thought that stupid guy gave up already'' said takeomi. ''you know he wont stop until he get what he wants right?'' said benkei. ''Well yeah, I do'' replied takeomi.

''their top priority is takemichi. What they can do is that kidnap takemichi or either lure him to their base by telling him things like killing shinichiro or any of us'' said wakasa.

''It's up to us right now in this situation.... Mhh?''

The door bell rang.

It was obvious, their enemy is already here. All ready and armed.

''Their here. Benkei, get takemichi'' ordered wakasa. Benkei went upstairs to takemichi's room and tried opening the door but it was locked but, he just twisted the door nob hard enough to break it apart from the door.

He opened the door but didn't see takemichi. Benkei looked around but takemichi was no where to be found and the window was open. Benkei then ran downstairs to alarm the others but the enemy opened fire.

''wakasa, what about the kids?'' asked takeomi. ''don't worry, I sent them to shinichiro's gramps. I'm sure he has no worry of handling them'' said wakasa.

''He's old, wakasa...'' takeomi sighted.

When the enemy stopped shooting, they took their chance and ran away to the backyard and to their bikes. [Motorcycles].

''Benkei! Where's takemichi?!'' yelled wakasa. ''He's gone. He ran away from the window!'' replied benkei.

''god takemichi! this is just gonna cost us way more trouble than I thought it would be...''

.

.

.

.

.

''mhh?''

A loud bang was heard at room 5.

''hey you, check what's going on there''

''Yes, sir.''

The guy went too in front of room 5.

''Hey! quiet down will ya'' the guy yelled at the door but the he still heard banging sounds.

''that's it! I'm coming in and your gonna get it!'' the man took his keys and opened the door. He went inside but as he did, the man inside hit him with a bat. The guy passed out.

The man from inside pulled him and closed the door. He then proceeded to take the guy's keys and disguise in his uniform.

The man went outside the room and locked it.

'I hope this works. I feel damn nervous' said shinichiro inside his head.

Shinichiro then overheard some people talking and decided to listen. As the conversation kept going, there was a part that caught shinichiro's attention.

''By the way, did you hear?''

''what?''

''Division 2 was sent on a attack mission''

''Oh yeah! I heard about that!''

''They said they attacked in Sano's Household''

''I heard about that too but too bad, they said they escaped''

''aw man...''

There shinichiro stopped listening.

'What?! They already attacked?! He's already making his second move yet to become the worst! that goddamn Hayashi...'

.