Chapter 2 - The Sisters

Start from the beginning

"Yo (FN). What's your thoughts on Nakano?" Asked Muta.

"She's got nice hair and nice legs?" (FN) shrugged.

"You got that right. There were a few transfers too. I saw one with short hair a little down from my shoe locker. Pink hair and all. Ah man. Mighty fine." Nodded Toki.

"What's with the pinketts?" Pondered Kisha. "That's at least three new pink haired girls today. Are we seeing things or what's going on?"

"Long pink hair?" Asked (FN).

"Yeah."

"Reddish-pink kind of right?"

"That's right."

"Had clips in her hair?" 

"I'm pretty sure."

"Sounds like Itsuki to me. Well, Nakano that is." (FN) was starting to think. "She said she had sisters. I don't know."

"So you refer her to first name now too? It's her first day." Complained Kisha.

"What? After the first bell I talked to her and talked about hating about people staring at her and being awkward. Which I get it. It was intimidating for her. And she said something about studying to Fuutaro. The brainiac. Don't know what the grades are but I feel like I'm really missing something here? What it is? I feel like it's a huge detail but it can wait." (FN) looked at the guys and they thought this was all off. Two new pink haired girls in school and same grade, Fuutaro having a girl next to him at lunch, and homeroom for (FN) and Muta was going to get more interesting. 

"Don't get some of the guys jealous." Chuckled Kisha.

"Just because they can't talk or behave in front of a girl doesn't mean they have to take it out on me. It's not hard. It because I have an older sister?" Asked (FN) looking around. "You won't go out with every girl. Not every girl will like you. And yet, people act like you must like her in order to say hello. That the case after we graduate after this year is over? No."

"We know that. But people don't think." Agreed Toki.

"Spot on Toki. Spot on." (FN) looked up and this was his stop. "Well fellas, this is my leave. I'm down the block. Have a good night."

"You gaming tonight?" Asked Toki.

"I might. Not long though. Let's get our game updates in order though. Last night sucked because of that." Huffed (FN).

"I'll get on it when I get home." Proposed Muta.

"Solid. See ya guys." (FN) crossed the street avoiding a sports car and a truck-kun waiting for the light turn green. Then a few houses down before he would be home. His sister was usually free on Wednesdays. She would most likely be making dinner. Getting her apron on and preparing within the hour.  

As he entered the house he found his sister Elle on the couch finishing up one of her shows as she had some worksheets laid out. "Hey Bro. Welcome home."

"Thanks. And I got to tell you, some guys are a little jealous but you taught me not to be awkward around girls." (FN) took his shoes off and sat down to the couch across from her.

"You met a girl today?" Elle perked up.

"She's nice. Just transferred over from one of that upscale school on the other side of the city. The black blouse and the white tie and skirt? You know it?" He asked.

"Really?" Elle seemed shocked. "She didn't come off as a snob?"

"Sweet as pie actually. She grew tired of the hard stares and people just glaring at her without saying a word. It's a cute pink haired transfer student and I was the only one in homeroom to say a damn thing to her. And she was two tables away from me at lunch. With a friend of mine not there I moved over and spent lunch with her. And it confirms the rich girl thing. I don't know anyone would spend like 1,100 yen on school lunch."

"What!? What the hell did that girl order?" Gasped Elle.

"Udon and loaded that baby up with shrimp tempura."

"Oh my God. That's my weakness. Still, at school? Wow. That weird for you?" 

"I traded a piece of honey chicken for shrimp."

"Hey now, sounds like flirting mister man." Glared Elle.

"Something I do wrong?" (FN) was a little nervous now.

"Well, you're eating alone with a girl. What do you think? You tell me." Elle crossed her arms. "Just please, please be careful. Rinji and I had some moments like that. But oh well. In the past."

"I thought you were going to get the spatula or something for this talk." He sighed in relief.

"I said treat a girl with respect. And you do better than a good amount of teenaged boys that are all bad hormones."

"I try. Guys get jealous of it. I swear to you."

"I believe it. Though if you invite her over, make sure I'm here. And tell me before Mom and Dad. Dad is too focused on work. Mom though, she has a lot of time on her hands to think. It's a lot different."

(FN) laughed. "I'm so glad to have an older sister. Seriously, I learned so much from you that none of the guys have. They have older brothers or little sisters. None of them have older sisters. How? I don't know."

"Because big sisters know what's best. Most of the time." Elle winked at him. "Now don't mess up."

~~~~~

Big sisters know best? Hmmm. I wonder. I don't know personally. If someone does let me know.

-Relly