𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 "𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜"

Start from the beginning

It's been a habit you've picked up since you grew up in a not so nice neighborhood.

You start to reminisce on your childhood days.

Your parents did their best with you, they taught you to hold your own and not let people walk all over you.

They are most likely reason your still standing, But even though they taught you life lessons and discipline you mostly raised yourself.

Life skills were hard to learn at first.

Like the one time were your dad, who usually took care of bills one month forgot. 

Now image to your 9 year old self to come hold to no electricity, water, or, heat since when it first happened it was winter.

After that event, you took over billing and balancing  your family's money.

It was an even more of a struggle because you were horrible at math.

Then came cooking, which was a disaster in itself.

You've burnt chicken nuggets, and the freezable dinners.

Anything that was dinner, was burnt.

But after awhile you got better.

Then all the cooking went onto you.

That was about the time were you start to block things out.

That's when things started to go south

Just then the bus pulled to a stop.

"Oh shit, my stop already?" You mumbled to none in particular, but the kid who usually sat next to you, Chad you think he said the one time you interacted responded with.

"Yes, it is, Y/n-san." The brown curly haired male said with the utmost certainty.

Giving the high school student a tired laugh you stood up from your seat.

Moving like a snail to the front of the bus, you hand him your bus card, grab it back, and head for your apartment complex.

Your bland ass sneakers made a thump with ever step you took.

Now thinking about it, you look kinda like a stale cracker.

looking down at yourself, you see...

A pale yellow t-shirt with the lettering of the bar

"Nighttime Freaks"

with a pair of white shorts with the logo, with the same ugly pale yellow.

You got that weird nighttime feeling, not the daylight stalker type of feeling in the day people are less on guard, you've found. 

But at night, night is when the demons, creeps, and god knows what happens.

That's when people get very self aware.

And right that this very moment, you felt eyes trailing up your spine.

Goosebumps stood as tall as they could, as fast as they could,