"Morning, brother," Benedict said, wearing just a long sleeve white shirt with a yellow vest on top. Hyacinth smiled excitedly. "Colin, your engagement is in Whistledown!" She said. Mrs. Bridgerton gave her daughter a look!

"Hyacinth!" Eloise surprisingly said. "What? It is!" Hyacinth says. Must have not been kind words. I looked over at Benedict, he could somehow read the room. I couldn't piece together how he did so. It was incredible. "Very well. Everyone out, I think." He says before everyone except his mother got up from their seats.

I walked beside Benedict as we left the room. I looked over at him. "What has happened with Colin? Why is there such tension?" I asked. "Well, our mother just finished marrying off Daphne and now she has discovered only weeks later that her 3rd son shall marry." Oh. That made complete sense now, she felt like everything was moving so quickly or even all at once.

"Oh dear... it must hurt," I say, Benedict looked over at me. "To have your child marry and move somewhere nearly completely out of sight... out of your arms," I said, my eyebrows then furrowed.

"I have yet to have a parent feel this way. I would actually... prefer if my father wouldn't let me go... instead of... shipping me off like I'm some sort of present." I said, deep in thought. "Your father is..." Benedict trails off and I looked at him to see that he was searching for words.

"No words could fathom how savage and odious that man is towards you. How on earth did you spend 16 years with him?" He said, I looked down at the ground as I walked. "I don't exactly know. I don't even understand how my sisters survived him." I said.

Two hours later I walked outside the back of the estate, and was met with a wide open grassy plain. But far away enough there was a large forest. The white dress I wore blew in the wind softly and I felt a sense of freedom.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. "Sir Isaac Riddle." He announced before I turned my head around to see Isaac walking out of the home and towards me with a warm grin. I smiled brightly.

I was pushed up against a marble pillar that sat directly in the middle of the large field. Isaac pressed his lips against mine harshly, squeezing and groping at my bosoms. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." He whispered against my lips. I smiled gleefully and I reached my hands towards his trousers and dipped my hand inside.

His mouth went agape and he shuddered. "And I you," I said, kissing him softly. I retreated my hands from his trousers and I grabbed his hands, pulling him away from the pillar with me and towards the house.

I pulled him inside with a giggle and I looked around, making sure the housekeepers were nowhere to be found. I pulled him down the broad hallway and towards the open ballroom and I quickly scurried up the grand stairs before suddenly...

I heard faint... extremely faint moans.

Isaac looked at me curiously, my eyebrows furrowed. The moans were coming from the right side of the stairs that led to Benedict and Anthony's rooms. Anthony would never bring his maiden to his home... but Benedict would. I looked back at Isaac.

"Give me just a moment," I said before taking a right toward the other bedrooms. I walked down the halls and went to the last door on my right—Benedict's room. The door was slightly ajar and the sound of a mixture of both his and another woman's moans entered my ears.