"But I tried them again this morning, and it's the same busy signal." Max finishes as Nancy grabs the drawing out of Dustin's hands. "Is this a window?" Ryan looked at it as Max answered yes to Nancy. "Stained glass with roses."

"Nancy Drew, back at it again." Ryan joked making Nancy Drew not so happy. "Sorry." Ryan shyly apologized. "Yeah. See? I'm not so terrible after all." Max spited back at Dustin for his 'rude' comment earlier. Dustin just made a weird face in response as Nancy continues. "Yeah, well, it helps that I've seen it before." Nancy started taking all of the drawings and started to fold them in specific shapes. Ryan looked at her weird as she was acting like Joyce with the magnets. Pretty soon after folding the papers and placing them around like puzzle pieces, it started to look like a house.

Nancy took a black marker and started to trace the outline of it. "It's pieces of a house." Max spoke after Nancy had finished the outline. "Not just any house. It's Victor Creel's house." Ryan got up from her chair and started to walk downstairs to wake the others up. "Steve... wake up..." Ryan sing-song in his ear before totally screaming his name into his ear, "Steve!" He jumped awake with a groan before glaring at Ryan. "I'll get you for that Sullivan." Steve threatened causing Ryan to gasp sarcastically. Dustin, Max and Nancy got the rest of them up as Steve and Ryan started arguing. "Steve. Ryan. We don't have time for this." Nancy broke the fight up as she headed upstairs with the rest following her.

"Wait!" Ryan suddenly stopped remembering what Eddie had said. "Someone needs to go bring food to Eddie." Nancy cringed realizing she was right. "Steve, drop me off in Loch Nora." Ryan demanded before climbing into the car while Steve rolled his eyes.

Pretty soon, Steve had drove into Loch Nora. "Steve, drop me off in a couple of blocks, Lily's parents hate me." Steve scoffed at Ryan before pulling off to the side of the road and unlocking the door. Ryan got out of the car without bidding Steve a thank you. Steve drives off to Victor's house while Ryan noticed that Lily's parents weren't home so she could just knock on the door of the house. Ryan was going to knock before just deciding to walk into the house.

"Lily?" The sound of pattering feet caught Ryan's attention. "Ryan?" Lily questioned before looking down the stairs seeing her best friend at the bottom. "Care to be my chauffeur?" In which Lily nodded yes before grabbing money and her car keys. They get into the car and Lily turns on the music which was playing a random hit song that had been played ten times that day alone.

Lily pulls into the convenience store. Lily handed Ryan some money. "I'll be back in five minutes." Lily nodded in acknowledgment. Ryan walked into the store hearing the bell jingle making it known that someone had entered the store. She walked up and down the aisle picking stuff out that she thought Eddie would like. She had picked out a couple of snacks before heading towards the back of the store grabbing a six pack for him. Ryan set the things on the counter looking at the cashier dead in the eye. "ID?" He asked the underage girl in which she pulled out a fake ID that said she was 25 years old.

He rolls his eyes before letting it slide and she payed with the cash Lily had gave her having some left over. Ryan grabbed the bagged items and kicked the door open heading out to Lily's car throwing the bag in the back. "Lovers Lake." Lily started driving hearing where she needed to go. The two rode in silence watching the scenery go by. Pretty soon the car came to a stop and Ryan hopped out grabbing the bag.

"Lily, go back to your house. I'll be over later." Ryan said before slamming the car door. The dry leaves crunched under her shoes as she walked towards the shack. She pushes the door open to see the boat uncovered and no one in the shack at all. Ryan started to worry that he had left and went to get food on his own.

"Eddie?" Ryan whisper-shouted while setting the bags down looking high and low for Eddie. Ryan yelped at the feeling of someone touching her shoulder. "Holy shit!" Ryan slapped his chest while regaining her posture from being scared half to death.