𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞———————☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎———————

———————☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎———————

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧. "Hey Gloria, Manny" Ella greeted as she shut her notebook and moved to steal some raw cookie dough from in front of her mother.

"Hi Ella" Gloria smiled "Manny brought his favourite game to play with Luke" she told Claire.

"It's called empire. You use strategy to expand territories and take over the world" Manny informed with an excited smile.

"Luke is going to love that. He's out back playing" Claire told him causing him to look out the patio doors to see Luke on the trampoline
bouncing with a box on his head.

"Do you need me to get you something while I'm out shopping?" Gloria asked

"That's such a nice offer but I think we're good. Thanks" Claire replied quickly.

"Okay, what about this?" Alex asked slightly out of breath as she came running into the room.

"You don't even say hi to Gloria and Manny?" Claire said ignoring her question.

"Hi, Gloria, Manny" Alex said as Ella began to zone out.

"Alex, why don't you come shopping with me?" Ella herd Gloria said causing her to pay attention to the conversation again.

"wait are you into the mall could you drop me off I meant to met Faith there" Ella said as she moved from her seat to stand next to Gloria.

"yes of course" Gloria said turning to Ella with a smile.

"Thanks, I'll we two minutes than I'm ready to go" Ella said as she left the room, heading upstairs to grab her bag. Returning downstairs to meet Gloria and Alex by the door.
-------☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎-------
"Thanks Gloria, just call me when you're leaving" Ella said just before parting ways with Gloria and Alex heading for the fountain in the centre of the mall, which she agreed to meet Faith at. Spotting Faith up ahead she quickened her pace.

"Hey" Faith said pulling Ella into a hug.

"Hi" Ella replied as they pulled away slipping her hand into Faiths to drag her half way across the mall to there favourite ice cream shop as they spoke about the most recent books they have read.

"I was so mad when they kissed, like Percy is meant to me with Annabeth not Rachel" Ella said as she got to the door of the ice cream shop.

"This is Percy Jackson right ?" Faith asked before turning to the worker and ordering a chocolate ice cream for herself and a raspberry ripple ice cream for Ella. "What, you where talking about Harry and Ron's friendship from Harry Potter 10 seconds ago, you switched books with no warning" Faith said once she noticed the look she was getting from Ella.

Paying for her ice cream as Faith did the same they moved to sit down at one of the tables in the store, neither of them letting go of the other hand.

-------☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎-------
After finishing there ice cream the girls headed to a few shops before Ella got a text from Gloria telling her to meet her at the mall entrance in 10 minutes, so the girls made there way there still hand in hand not thinking much about it since it felt so natural to do so. Once they had reached the entrance Faith received a text from her mum telling her she was outside waiting for her. Sharing a quick goodbye Faith headed out of the mall well Ella waited for Gloria and Alex who arrived a minute later all three girls chattering about random topics as they headed to the car before heading back to the Dunphy home.

——————————————————
Authors note
Sorry this update took so long I was on holiday and had some school work to finish. But it's officially my summer break so I should be able to update more. Again sorry for the wait.