iiii

"That's my girl." He chuckled, attacking your neck passionately.

Reacting almost as fast as he did kissing your neck, you push him back so that he was towering over you once again.

"Why do you care so much about me? We only just met- and you killed
c h i l d r e n." You emphasised, snapping back into an undesired reality.

He let out a soft chuckle, then stepped back to lean against a crimson-splattered wall.
"I see you actually came back to your senses- I suppose that I can send you back now to Papa." He sighs, moving his concentration elsewhere- towards the cameras.

Elevated against a wall was a steel camera, with no flashing red light to signal that it was recording anything.

"..send me back to papa..?" You question, feeling somewhat dizzy and confused.

"Don't worry, sleepyhead. This is just a program.
And remember what I said, Papa doesn't always tell the truth." He murmured, striding towards you, wearing a small smirk on his face.

God how you'd like to just stay with him for a whole day to ask him questions about this facility.

And what did he mean by program? You couldn't possibly be in a simulation or anything like that- it was 1979 for christ sake.
You would know if you were in a program, everything feels real- even your emotions and feelings.

Before you realised it, 001 was stood behind you, his hand on the small of your back, forcing you to reflexively arch it against his chilling touch.

"Good luck." He whispered as your body crumpled to the floor, the feeling of the sticky blood getting stuck to your face sending you into panic mode although you couldn't move your body one bit.

You were paralysed everywhere, your eye lids feeling heavy as they began to shut themselves, no matter how hard you tried to keep them open.
"001.." were the last words that you uttered before darkness fully consumed you, eating you away from the program you were in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Put the oxygen mask on her, she took in too much water." A familiar voice stated, feeling the odd sensation of about 20 fingers prodding all over your body.
Some at your chest, some at your throat, and some feeling for your, now, steady pulse.

"78 beats per second Doctor Brenner, she's okay to resume back to real world." A ladies voice spoke up, making you practically jump up in the hospital bed you were lay in.

Ripping the Oxygen mask off your face, you feel a burning sensation at the back of your throat, the dizziness catching up with you.

"Get the bucket. QUICK." Papa commanded, just as you threw up all over the floor and onto one of the doctors pearly shoes.

Catching your breath and concentration, you stare at Papa in puzzlement, hinting that you want an explanation, to which he eventually gave in to your eyes.

"I guess you're wondering what that was and how you got in it. I'm going to answer this as fast as possible, I want you to go back to your room shorty if possible.
That was one of our many simulations, used to get the brain working a bit, used to get the brain used to other experiments that we'll be doing to it.
You got there by an injection. The amber liquid is used to sedate the mind in order to enter one of our programs.
You were in the program since you woke up, it just simulates a back story so that you think it's reality." He takes a pause, looking into your eyes as he places a hand on the back of your head.

So.. was 001 an actual person?

"014, we are going to tranquilize you in the morning and send you back into another program, this is a warning for you.
I think it'll be wise to get some sleep before you slip back into a false dimension tomorrow." He suggests, carefully aiding you off the bed.

You clumsily get off the bed, standing on both of your wobbly legs as though you were a toddler again.

Papa put your arm around his neck and helped you out into the hallway, guiding you across all the corridors to go past the rainbow room where you could hear the distant sounds of toy cars- not screams this time.

"It's perfectly normal to have signs of PTSD after incidents like this." He says, noticing your skeptical looks at everything.

Reaching your room, he lightly pushed you in and locks the door almost immediately after you, almost like he was scared of you- or rather what you can do.

"Sleep well, 014. Because by hell, you're going to need it." He said before leaving hastily, the sounds of his clicking shoes leaving the area.

What the fuck was going on.

Were you crazy- mental, even?

Is 001 real?

You had no clue or control anymore over what was going on, you were just as clueless as all of the children here.