Not to mention, the Giorgio Armani cologne that was soaked into his Jersey radiated off of him, encapsulating me into his aura. He was a pretty boy with thug appeal, and that in itself had me intrigued.

"Yeah, I am. Thank you," I responded, flashing a charming smile and he reciprocated my actions. "I don't think I've ever seen you around before. What's ya name?"

I chuckled at his attempt to spit game. It wasn't unlike anything I'd heard before, but it was different coming from him. And he was cute, so I would let it slide.

"Kendra. Kendra Nelson. And you are?"

"Chris. Chris Bordeaux."

We made eye contact as he extended his hand for me to shake, and I did. I took notice of how soft his hands were in the process and I liked that.

I also took notice of how his palm started to dampen while in my hold and it made me smile because I found his nervousness cute.

"Nice to meet you, Christopher. Is this your establishment?" I asked, calling him by what I assumed to be his name. I attempted to gently slide my hand from out of his grasp.

He chuckled, "Why you gotta use my government and shit?"

"Because that's obviously your name, Christopher." I sassed, glancing at him before glancing down at our hands. "And I would like my hand back." I was speaking with a smile, but I was also dead ass serious, so he finally let it go once I pulled it back again.

"My bad, my bad. But, you lucky I like the way you say my name so Ima let it slide," He says with a flirtatious smile and I chuckled, "Oh, is that right?"

"Yeah. Where you from?"

"Texas, but I've been in New York for about four years now."

"Oh, word?" I nodded, resting my hand on the rack and resting on it a bit as I continued to engage in conversation with Christopher. "Yeah. Word." I mocked and he nodded, allowing his eyes to scan my face and all the way down my thighs, then back up to my eyes.

"You not slick." I spoke with a smirk.

"I wasn't tryna be, baby." I squinted my eyes at him and ran my tongue over my top teeth swiftly at his words. Yet and still, my smile never left.

This guy was quite a character. I was feelin' it, though. There was just something about his confidence and the way he carried himself that I was liking, but I couldn't let that be known just yet.

"But, to answer your previous question, this is my establishment. You like it?"

"Yeah, you got a nice lil vibe goin' on in here. And you got some nice pieces in here, too."

"Thank you. I don't doubt that you'll look good in any of 'em. You could actually be a model, you got the look for it." I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious. But, you obviously enjoy being behind the camera, more than you do in front of it, huh?" He says, pointing to the film camera hanging around my neck.

I wouldn't go the mile and say I'm a photographer, but I did enjoy taking pictures and making memorabilia with Trina or whoever else I was with. Trina had a thing for it too, and that was one of the many things we bonded over.