She laughed and proceeded to tell:

"Okay, so he pulled up outside of my crib at like 2 in the morning, and he called me like three times and told me to come outside so we could talk."

The most classic trick in the book that women fell for. I wasn't judging though. I'd fallen for the shit snd had my fair share of talks.

"And you went outside to talk?" I questioned and she nodded and we both laughed.

"Yeah, but we actually talked," She says before following up, "After I made him apologize and eat it in his backseat. So we cool... for now."

I laughed and shook my head, "Girl, you crazy. But I know that's right."

"Okay?" We laughed as we slapped hands.

While we continued to journey down 5th street, looking for new shops and boutiques and that's when I spotted a clothing store, having its grand opening.

The name of it was Bordeaux, and from what I was seeing in the display windows, I saw a few clothing pieces that peaked my interest, so I wanted to go.

"Trina, let's go in there." I pointed across the street at the store and she agreed.

Once we got into the store, we were greeted by the smell of Mahogany and Eucalyptus while SWV mused lowly throughout the establishment. I took a liking to the brick walls that were decorated with posters of celebrities in popular brands they carried, as well as iconic album covers like Michael Jackson's thriller, as well as posters of models that sported pieces from a line called NOIR by Bordeaux .

The vibe of the space was real chill and laid back, and from what I was seeing on the mannequins that were displayed, they had a lot of stylish couture that I wouldn't mind rocking.

The store wasn't super busy— there was someone at the register cashing out on quite a few items and there were a few customers roaming the store, as well as a few associates.

"They got some cute stuff in here!" I agreed, going over to a rack of baby tees that were made by a variety of brands that wasn't too far from the rack of purses Trina was looking at.

I looked through the tops, and while doing so, I was interrupted by a deep, yet smooth voice.

"You findin' everything alright over here, beautiful?"

I whipped my head in the direction of the voice and that's when I saw one of the finest faces I'd ever seen in my 25 years of living.

He had a smooth face, aside from a neatly groomed mustache and a small patch of chin hair, with a complexion that reminded me of peanut butter.

His doe-like eyes held a bit of intensity, that wasn't intimidating but I could tell he was focus on me and he liked what he seen. And aside from his eyes, the small smile that played along his full lips told enough.

Aside from his looks, I was feeling his style. He sported a Yankees jersey with a pair of dark denim jeans and a pair of Timberland boots. Around his neck was a gold Cuban link, along with another chain with a cross pendent on it. On his left wrist, he sported a classic gold presidential rolex and he sported 4 Diamond earrings in all four of his earring holes.