Chapter Five

For the next couple of days, Briah had kept in contact with Tej without Brian or Roman knowing. She had managed to keep it all a secret, and surprisingly Suki had agreed to do the same. Suki had actually found out about Tej and Briah getting to know each other the day after the dinner they had attended. Suki was happy for the two, and she honestly hoped the two would be together sooner rather than later.

      After a couple of days though, Briah had to meet her brother at Tej's place, and she hoped to god that she and Tej seemed as normal as possible. She was good at hiding things, but Brian seemed to always know when she was lying or hiding something from him. Briah had an amazing poker face, but it never worked when it came to her brother. Brian could see through everything and anything, so Briah hoped she and Tej could keep it all a secret in front of her brother, and the other man she loved as though he was another brother to her.

        After getting dressed in a pair of ripped black shorts, a white cropped top, and white chucks, Briah headed out to her car and drove straight to Tej's place. She didn't know exactly what her brother wanted to talk about, but apparently he needed to talk to her as soon as possible. So, as soon as she could, she went straight to her brother. Walking towards the place where Brian was hanging out, Briah barely missed the rather large men that were leaving. One man, who was a bit smaller than the other two, seemed to eye Briah for a moment, which caused her to glare at him.

"Briah!" Roman exclaimed, when he seen the girl headed his way.

"Who were those guys?" Briah asked, motioning towards the direction the men left with her thumb.

"Remember the guy Brian told you about?" He asked, and she nodded.

"So, that was him and his body guards?" She asked, pursing her lips.

"Pretty much." He answered, causing her to shake her head.

      Moments later Brian came out with a dark haired woman following him.

"Who is she, and what is she doing here?" The woman asked, seeming to glare at Briah.

"You better wash that look off your face, sweetheart, before I drop your ass in the water and wash it off for you." Briah snarled, taking a step forward towards the woman.

"Whoa whoa," Roman began, grabbing Briah,"That is Monica Fuentes, she's on our side. She told us what we needed to know about the run for Verone later on." He said, trying to calm the O'Conner girl.

"She knows about this?" Fuentes asked,"Brian, that's dangerous, and absolutely stupid. She could blow this entire thing." She complained, which caused Briah to practically growl.

"Now you've done it." Roman murmured, shaking his head.

"I know everything because I'm Brian's sister." Briah retorted, and Fuentes scoffed.

"Sister or not, you could easily ruin everything we've worked for." The woman said, which pissed Briah off.

     Briah pushed Roman's hand off of her, and she went to jump over the rail of the house boat to attack Fuentes. Brian grabbed Fuentes to pull her out of the way, as Roman quickly grabbed Briah. Roman's arms were tightly wrapped around the girl's waist, but the girl continued to kick and try to attack Funetes. A moment or two later, Tej came running over from all of the shouting.

"What's going on here?!" He exclaimed, looking around at the sight in front of him.

"Here," Roman commented,"Take her. She needs to cool off before she kills this girl." He added, pushing her over to Tej.

"Alright, c'mon firecracker." Tej murmured, as he pulled the girl away from the others.

"You should watch your mouth with my sister. She gets angry easily," Brian told Fuentes,"and that's my sister, so I really don't appreciate the way you were talking about or, or how you were talking to her." He added, causing Fuentes to simply roll her eyes.

       Tej brought Briah up to the garage, knowing if she was too close to the others, she'd run back over and attack the other woman. She could still easily make a run for her, but with the amount of space between the garage and the other girl, Tej would definitely be able to catch Briah before she could get herself in trouble.

"Y'know, while you're here, we should set up that date." Tej commented, causing Briah to smirk.

"Oh, you thought I was serious when I said I'd go out with you?" She asked jokingly, and Tej chuckled.

"Well, even if you didn't mean it, I'd still make you come with me. You're a girl worth fighting for." He replied, placing his hands on her hips, as her back was pressed against the side of a car in the garage.

"So, what did you have in mind?" Briah asked, causing Tej to shrug.

"Nice dinner, and maybe going to some races." He commented, and she nodded.

"I like the sound of that, but if we go to a race, I'm racing." She replied, making him chuckle.

"Whatever you want, baby." He murmured, pressing a kiss to her lips.

       The two were really pushing it with keeping the secret from Brian, but in that moment, Briah really couldn't care less. Besides, Brian had that bitch, Fuentes, with him, and he never even told Briah about her, so she didn't see how he could get mad at her for being with Tej. Of course, the two were still planning to keep it all from Brian for now, but they knew it wouldn't last forever.

       Brian was always a sneaky person, and he seemed to always get the information he wanted, so if he questioned them, he'd eventually know. The two knew how to keep secrets, but Brian was a cop, and sometimes his interrogation skills were better than someone's lying skills...

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for making you guys wait for a new update. Also, this story has been placed as a short story, meaning it will only being going through 2 Fast 2 Furious, but I promise the book will be good.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx